SalesDialers

For that model SD is probably the right choice.

If you were ever able to manage the dialers centrally though, you would be able to automatically keep call data on every dial. If you havent yet I'd suggest picking up a Tableau license and taking a quick data science course on how to use it. We connect our Tableau directly to the SQL database, which receives data automatically from our five9 seats, and then do one extra step w a machine learning process called cell analysis.

Sounds complicated but this is baby stuff compared to other data systems.

Results: in real time I can break down production ratios quickly identifying who/where/what is working. From the cell analysis we can identify things like 325 area code for San Angelo addresses has a high ratio of SPOK numbers, therefore automatically remove these numbers from the list while a human reviews that decision.

These live efficiency improvements are my callcenter's secret sauce, have increased production by 300%, and would be impossible w a limited toy like salesdialers

I’m going to take that as a yes.

All that other stuff is not particularly useful to us as we do not have a business model where it is applicable. If we ever should need such a setup, we’ll get with you.

Well, I was all ready to sign up because I thought they should have everything worked out. I do like all the features they have, however, they are down today. So I'm not going to deal with that frustration if they've had this kind of problem this long.

Sales dialers technology is down almost daily. My team hasnt been able to login all day, no answer, no response, no cares in the world from team sales dialer.

They are a solution for smalltime startup agents only. This is not a professional choice

Well, I was all ready to sign up because I thought they should have everything worked out. I do like all the features they have, however, they are down today. So I'm not going to deal with that frustration if they've had this kind of problem this long.

This is nonsense. We use this system everyday and it’s rarely down. I don’t know where this comes from but it’s wrong.

This is fact.

For what Salesdialers charges they are a pretty sad dialer. I've had my issues with Xencall but for the money ($99/month-I get a discount because I am a member of medicareagenttraining.com, which I joined to have access to the CSG quote tool) what you get can't be beaten.

I can have 1-unlimited lines (the dialer "learns" the telemarketer/agent and can background dial, in my case, 26+ lines). I actually turned it down to dial 3 ony.

Choice of VM drops. With Salesdialers you can only leave 1 message so if you dial a contact a second time and you get their machine you can only leave the same exact message or hang up on them. With Xencall I've recorded 3 different ones.

I turn on and off campaigns from my "admin" seat. In Salesdialers the telemarketer had to choose which campaigns to run.

I can add a second telemarketer and all telemarketers share the same lead pool. With Salesdialers I had to split up states; telemarketer 1 got PA, SC, NC, FL, telemarketer 2 got CA, TX, Il etc. Sharing the same pool works so much better. When one marks a lead DNC the other telemarketer won't accidentally call it.

I've looked around and I can't find anything that can beat the cost and bennies of Xencall.

For what Salesdialers charges they are a pretty sad dialer. I've had my issues with Xencall but for the money ($99/month-I get a discount because I am a member of medicareagenttraining.com, which I joined to have access to the CSG quote tool) what you get can't be beaten.
Just about every FMO offers free CSG. :rolleyes:

Just about every FMO offers free CSG. :rolleyes:

yes, but I have multiple FMO's and they each offer the companies they represent. I don't want to have to search multiple places for a quote.

Prior to joining medicareagenttraining I paid CSG directly and because I sell in a bunch of states It's actually cheaper for me to get the quotes from medicareagenttraining

yes, but I have multiple FMO's and they each offer the companies they represent. I don't want to have to search multiple places for a quote.

Prior to joining medicareagenttraining I paid CSG directly and because I sell in a bunch of states It's actually cheaper for me to get the quotes from medicareagenttraining
I have at least 2 FMO's that have every company listed for all 60 states. One of them even includes MAPD/PDP, FE, HIP, Cancer and Dental. :yes:

Back