Salutations....

Hello, this is Michael T from St. Joe, MO. Just checking in & wanting to see if there are other Bankers Life Reps here... ( That is who I am currently working for..). Nice to meet everyone & hope having access to this forum can help me increase my business education...

Welcome.

I don't know of any Banker's life agents on here. Not the "greatest" reputation on the forum, but you can do your own search on that and determine why that is and compare to your own experience.

Welcome.

I don't know of any Banker's life agents on here. Not the "greatest" reputation on the forum, but you can do your own search on that and determine why that is and compare to your own experience.
There're quite a few agents on here that "used to be " with Banker's Life...but they wised up. :yes:

Bankers is a great place to get an education about Life, Med Supps, and Annuities. Once you realize that your managers are taking a nice share of your commissions you will start looking elsewhere

Bankers is also good for handing out he same lead information to multiple agents and you may find yourself in an argument over who sold the policy. After getting burned for the 2nd or 3rd time I left. If someone in the office is setting the world on fire they are cheating

Back