Script for Calling the White/yellow Page

tyteeye510

Expert
Hi,

Has anyone ever tried calling the white or yellow page for leads? Since it is free and thousands of number. What kind if script do you use? I imagine it would be tough but I want to know what kind of script do you use.

What are you going to try to sell?

You first need to become an "expert" on the product you are selling and be able to answer all questions using logic not hype put out by the company.

My first suggestion when developing a script is not to start out saying "Hi Betty this is Jason, how you doing today...". If an agent starts out this way they immediately ask a question they don't already know the answer to. It also throws up a huge red flag that it is a telemarketing call being made by someone who is going to try to sell you something that you probably don't want or think you need.

Ignoring the DNC issues for a moment...

Since this is in the life forum, I assume you want to sell life insurance. I recommend something like:

"Hello, this Greenpea Agent. I'm a life insurance agent here in Yourtown. I work with successful homeowners/businessowners/professionals/businesspeople/etc. such as yourself. Do you have any objection to me stopping by to introduce myself and show you the kind of work I do. I'll be in Yourtown on Tuesday, which is better for you, 4pm or 6pm?"

Expect to hear no often with whatever script you use.

I would tell them that you know their wife is cheating on them, and would they like to buy some life insurance on her, before he kills her?

He has a chance of getting away with murder..Just buy a glove that dont fit your hand and leave it on the scene.

I would tell them that you know their wife is cheating on them, and would they like to buy some life insurance on her, before he kills her?

He has a chance of getting away with murder..Just buy a glove that dont fit your hand and leave it on the scene.

It sounds like you have done a lot or research into this. :twitchy:

Back