Seasoned Agent Looking For New IMO To Move Contracts

I headed out of town for the Atlanta area. I am with friends until I return after the weekend. It's all good !

I will be able to address my scenario,upcoming contract changes as I will have more time to be online and on the phone.

Thank for everyone expressing a desire to help !

You can't go wrong with Kuhn (previous post). Feel free to reach out to us if you would like to chat as well. Plenty of good people on here.

You are in north Florida? The storm didn't damage you too bad did it?
Thanks Ben. Hope you are doing well.

Check out my website
So hey dude,looks good.....I will be giving you a call to discuss the bullet points on your website. Do you give releases up front ? Have contracts with all carriers listed on your website ?

Doing pretty good buddy. Got a new baby coming in January. You and the wife interested in adopting? LOL!
Good gracious Ben! How many will this make.. Seems you just welcomed one into your home 6 months ago... You are going to have to quit drinking those RC Colas and eating Moon Pies..:) You keep going you are going to be like me.. 74 years old with a three year old daughter... :yes: ... Congrats..

Last edited:
Good gracious Ben! How many will this make.. Seems you just welcomed one into your home 6 months ago... You are going to have to quit drinking those RC Colas and eating Moon Pies..:) You keep going you are going to be like me.. 74 years old with a three year old daughter... :yes: ... Congrats..
I haven't figured out what causes it yet. :)

This makes 4 that is still with us and #5 total.

Back