Secret Shopped By Insurance Companies

Obviously, what I think does not matter.

Although I certainly don't disagree, but I am sure you have an opinion. (You seem to have an opinion on everything).

When you ask a question, you want an answer.

So how about it? What would an ethical agent like you do?

BTW, I never said I would turn Joel into UHC. Just concerned that by being silent on what he does I am endorsing it.

Rick

BTW, I never said I would turn Joel into UHC. Just concerned that by being silent on what he does I am endorsing it.

Rick

By that logic it seems you are honor-bound to turn him in. Why raise the issue if you are not going to follow up on it?

If you hear a call to duty, then you must answer it. True?

What are you going to do?

You raised the issue. It is fair to ask you to resolve it.

Many thousands of agents look to you as a leader. You ran for office to be a leader.

Step up.

Lead.

Cold Beer........hot Dooogs... Cooold Beeer....peanuts...get Your Peanuts

Sorry. There will be no show.

In the past I would allow Al to taunt me into a fight but he's really not worth my trouble. I tried to have a real discussion with him but it's impossible.

Now if you want to start something with me, I'm game. At least we're both in the same industry.

Rick

Sorry. There will be no show.

In the past I would allow Al to taunt me into a fight but he's really not worth my trouble. I tried to have a real discussion with him but it's impossible.

Now if you want to start something with me, I'm game. At least we're both in the same industry.

Rick

As the drunken mouse said to the cat, "bring it on"!

Looks like Al takes a stand on everything else but not on this.

Rick

To die is to be a counterfeit, for he is but the counterfeit of
a man who hath not the life of a man; but to counterfeit dying,
when a man thereby liveth, is to be no counterfeit, but the true
and perfect image of life indeed. The better part of valor is
discretion
, in the which better part I have sav'd my life.

- Henry The Fourth, Part 1 Act 5, scene 4, 115–121

Back