Secure Agent Leads Cody asking any good?

...I never tried before as the Cody advertisements just found to be gimmicky off-putting ..

You find his ads gimmicky?!?!?

He emailed me today that he's giving me $14,000 in mentorship for one low payment of $88.00.

Seems totally not gimmicky to me.

"Hi Scott,

Enclosed is this special offer for my 8% Mentorship Program.

It has a TOTAL VALUE of over $14,000,

FOR ONLY $88!!!"

You find his ads gimmicky?!?!?

He emailed me today that he's giving me $14,000 in mentorship for one low payment of $88.00.

Seems totally not gimmicky to me.

"Hi Scott,

Enclosed is this special offer for my 8% Mentorship Program.

It has a TOTAL VALUE of over $14,000,

FOR ONLY $88!!!"

I forgot to mention that he will only allow 100 agents to get mentored for $88.00.

Again: not gimmicky.

"Here is the link: (which is good for the first 100 agents)"

:D:D:D

And yet agents on Facebook eat his stuff up though lol. I don't get it, other than we now live in a world in which the masses have become utterly susceptible to cult of personality types, whether it be spiritually, politically, or in business.

$14,000 "value?" Please. He streamed the whole thing for FREE live. He's selling his own bootleg tapes lol. And yet agents out there posting non-stop, gushing like 13 year old girls after watching a taped concert of whoever the latest and greatest manufactured teen sensation is: "oh my gawd! you haaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to see this 8% naaaaaaaation!"

Right now $88 would be about 11 fresh FB leads for me. I don't know that I'd turn them into $14,000 but I'd probably turn then into at least $2,000. And I wouldn't sell them for less than that because that is there true value to me. If there were $14,000 in value to what Askins is slinging, he'd be selling it for its true value.

And yet agents on Facebook eat his stuff up though lol. I don't get it, other than we now live in a world in which the masses have become utterly susceptible to cult of personality types, whether it be spiritually, politically, or in business.

$14,000 "value?" Please. He streamed the whole thing for FREE live. He's selling his own bootleg tapes lol. And yet agents out there posting non-stop, gushing like 13 year old girls after watching a taped concert of whoever the latest and greatest manufactured teen sensation is: "oh my gawd! you haaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to see this 8% naaaaaaaation!"

Right now $88 would be about 11 fresh FB leads for me. I don't know that I'd turn them into $14,000 but I'd probably turn then into at least $2,000. And I wouldn't sell them for less than that because that is there true value to me. If there were $14,000 in value to what Askins is slinging, he'd be selling it for its true value.

Sounds like you just missed the boat and tried to buy after 100 of us lucky ones got in.

Hater.

I forgot to mention that he will only allow 100 agents to get mentored for $88.00.

"Here is the link: (which is good for the first 100 agents)"

:D:D:D

What a small world I am one of the special 100 too got that email yesturday

Back