Secure Agent Leads Cody asking any good?

Almost every supposedly high producing agent has become a recruiter . The truth is pounding payment day in day out is a tough living . Try driving 900-1100 miles a week working 40 leads a week every single week . Cody , Mungia and the rest are full time recruiters . I’m not saying recruiting is easy but once you pay your dues you can make 7 figs in overrides . 1 out of 200 k agents will net 7 figs selling .

I don't care if people sell or recruit or create training programs. It's America and I like capitalism.

Getting back to the original OP - I have no clue as I've not used his leads/marketing. It may be fantastic - I know some agents who use his stuff.

I just think some of it's amusing. This $14,000 value email is just one of about 10 CA ads that I laughed out loud at the cheesy ad copy.

Why not just advertise that you have 4 videos that people can watch that had particularly good content - and a few specific benefits - and worth $88?

Let's be real - sending a few videos for $88 is not "mentorship" and CA isn't actually "mentoring."

I get it... it's not as catchy to be more truthful/transparent... but i bet some agents may have pulled the trigger...

I don't care if people sell or recruit or create training programs. It's America and I like capitalism.

Getting back to the original OP - I have no clue as I've not used his leads/marketing. It may be fantastic - I know some agents who use his stuff.

I just think some of it's amusing. This $14,000 value email is just one of about 10 CA ads that I laughed out loud at the cheesy ad copy.

Why not just advertise that you have 4 videos that people can watch that had particularly good content - and a few specific benefits - and worth $88?

Let's be real - sending a few videos for $88 is not "mentorship" and CA isn't actually "mentoring."

I get it... it's not as catchy to be more truthful/transparent... but i bet some agents may have pulled the trigger...

We call them fake guru's.

I don't mind paying for a course that I'll get something out of. Just don't bs me... I don't have patience for that.

Everyone can just save their money, and do it themselves. I attached a DIY video with ad copies to use for Facebook for final expense leads. I have attached links to all the links you will need to set up. Enjoy because I guarantee, no one is giving this out for free.

Click here to obtain the full step by step video... Come back to this thread to obtain the landing page you need to set everything up. You will need to set-up a Facebook Business Page and Facebook Ad Account which takes about 5 minutes to do. If you need assistance with that, I have attached separate videos to help with that.

Click here if you need assistance setting up a Facebook Business Page.

Click here if you need assistance setting up a Facebook Ad Account.

You can see a demo copy of the landing here... https://aetnatristatesolutions.com/mainhomepage100 . If you test it out, please put test in the name so that I don't call you thinking you are a lead haha.

Here is the download for the landing page. download your high converting funnel here…

Here is the link to the FREE photo editing software Canva...

Once you are all done... Watch this video to set up your tracking pixel so you can track your Facebook conversions. This video will make sense once you are at the end and your system is ready to launch.

If you have any trouble with this last step, just shoot me a message.
Here is the Facebook Ad Copy Below. Just change the location to your target area.

Primary Text

Big News North Carolina Residents!

We are excited to announce a NEW senior final expense insurance program is now available! Seniors nationwide have already started this program that pays up to $50,000 to your loved ones.

The program can cost less than $1 per day.

Click BELOW to see if you qualify

Headline

GET YOUR BENEFIT | FREE CONSULTATION|

I Assure you Greg those forms are partially prepopulated with info . I’ve worked leads from vendors on here and highly recommended vendors the same thing . Many people don’t really know what they filled out . Only one facebook vendor on this planet had incredible facebook leads were every single person knew it was insurance . He’s been talked about over the yrs on here . His name is Lee. I worked the leads for 6 yrs but now he’s only selling the system to people as he’s no longer in the lead business . I ran 1000’s of leads and i can’t remember 5 people saying they didn’t know it was insurance or they didn’t fill it out. The problem is to get a lead like that is expensive and you get few . Thats why i say generating 40 leads in 48 hrs takes some wool over the eyes tactics.

Got a contact for lee? I might want to take a look at that system he's selling.

Okay, since everybody seems to be making deals...

ILIAA.org, MedicareTraining101, and FinalExpense101....Lifetime membership....Only $100,000. Think of the $$MILLIONS$$ you'll make over your lifetime!

Such a small price to pay for the HUGE payout!!

:v_SPIN:

No. They fucking suck balls.

Great at making facebook videos though.

Find an agent who didn't go on stage who says they made money w secure agent marketing. These guys are fluff artists. All hat no cattle. Their insurance sales skills suck balls.

Do you need fluff? Maybe talk to Cody

Need insurance sales? Good fucking luck

I def feel like my first order will be my last just sent me over ways to deal with leads includes clearly ignoring objections no pause call ourselves a local field underwriter and I have something to drop off, Gues they only do face to face ????? I mean besides the scammy lying

WTF

I would never have purchased if FMO wasn't picking up most of the cost but I don't like the basic attitude even in the lead working instructions

Everyone can just save their money, and do it themselves. I attached a DIY video with ad copies to use for Facebook for final expense leads. I have attached links to all the links you will need to set up. Enjoy because I guarantee, no one is giving this out for free.

I am stunned that no one is "liking" Duane's contributions or asking him questions. The information he is sharing is the real and for those of you who PM's me asking about how I learned FB ads I am still in the learning phase and have a long way to go. The info @Duane Freeman is sharing could cost you $2500 or more form a Guru FB ad course vendor.

Back