Secure Agent Leads Cody asking any good?

Very Gracious of Duane . Unfortunately this is Greek to many of us just like I’m sure it was to you till someone spend hrs with you . Many people on here have zero understanding of how to do this .

I am stunned that no one is "liking" Duane's contributions or asking him questions. The information he is sharing is the real and for those of you who PM's me asking about how I learned FB ads I am still in the learning phase and have a long way to go. The info @Duane Freeman is sharing could cost you $2500 or more form a Guru FB ad course vendor.
One guru was charging agents $5,400...

I am stunned that no one is "liking" Duane's contributions or asking him questions. The information he is sharing is the real and for those of you who PM's me asking about how I learned FB ads I am still in the learning phase and have a long way to go. The info @Duane Freeman is sharing could cost you $2500 or more form a Guru FB ad course vendor.

I have someone doing my Facebook ads starting to go well

I also have another lead provider that is going OK decent

I am only even looking at this one because its FMO funded, They don't want to send checks to agents anymore for marketing they want to work with some lead providers that I don't know all the details but sends them reports and such I guess

I already know I probably won't use them a second time

I have been talking with FMO about my current lead provider we will see if they can connect if not I might just use FMO funding on mail drops I just don't like mail drops as much but at least I know what I get with them

Isn't it time that that someone you are depending upon is you?

I always have and I am not in trouble

But it would be nice to have some of the cost offset especially since the cost is a lot higher today then 4 or 5 years ago by miles

I mean I dont need it but it would help. There are a lot of FMO's that will help Why should I not recieve Many do

My first FMO in 2010 had good lead program but went south 2 years later and been trying to pull contacts from them to other FMO's since a little here a little there

I get 2500 mailers per 10 apps and I’m going to squeeze 10 k during aep . I get around 5 k a month .These fmo’s are making $300 per mapd first yr and near $200 a yr for life as long as it stays on books . Plus there getting massive marketing $’s during aep . I’d say it’s in the $100’s of k for the big shops like Gordon. If I get 1 k on the books they’ll make $200 k a yr off that . I’ll be dammed if there not going to fund my business as they’ll profit huge off me in yrs to come

That’s incorrect Todd on mapd . Top Fmo’s in the mapd space are in the $300 fyc range and near $200 renewal. Fmo’s giving $170 to agents who who have 8-10 guys under them fyc and $100 thereafter . Big marketing dollars flying around . I wouldn’t even dream of the marketing dollars Integrity getting with the 100 plus IMO’s they have bought .

Back