Secure Agent Leads Cody asking any good?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
FMO is subsidizing these, I am about to try them are they OK at least?

I never tried before as the Cody advertisements just found to be gimmicky off-putting but now I am getting decent funding but it has to be them so I am inquiring if they are just time suck waste or worth the time at least the cost won't be much for me so as long as I close one out of 20, without wasting too much time, I would be happy

I used them before when I started out, and had no success. One of the leads, I received was my aunt, and I called my aunt who said she never filled anything out. My aunt had no reason to lie to me. I generate my own leads now and teach agents how to do it for free.

If you are interested, you can join my Facebook group... Facebook Groups

I used them before when I started out, and had no success. One of the leads, I received was my aunt, and I called my aunt who said she never filled anything out. My aunt had no reason to lie to me. I generate my own leads now and teach agents how to do it for free.

If you are interested, you can join my Facebook group... Facebook Groups

I have Facebook leads are starting to get traction and I have a decent lead provider I was only using them because FMO is paying75% of the cost but only though them not to one of my providers

Oh well I try the paid drops for a while and see if its worth $125 for 20 leads a week after funding or if it takes too much time away from more profitable things

Whatever works for you man!

I just know I didn't have a good experience with those leads. I wasn't able to get any on the phone, and I ended up door knocking the majority of the list and sat with about 2 people.

Whatever works for you man!

I just know I didn't have a good experience with those leads. I wasn't able to get any on the phone, and I ended up door knocking the majority of the list and sat with about 2 people.

Yea at 125 a week it would take 2 weeks to know if its going to just waste time or not

if they are complete trash Ill stop them and just keep paying full price elsewhere,

Was hoping it would work but felt like it wouldn't just by the gimmicky stuff I saw on them before

Now with what you said I am sure it's going to be discontinued after a week or 2 but I cant try that much anyway

I’ve never heard one agent say Cody’s leads are any good .I have no doubt Cody and many other face book vendors are reselling leads . There’s vendors that are or have been on this board that resell leads . Think about it . Who can generate 20 qualified legitimate facebook leads in 24 hrs were the people know its final expense plans?

I’ve never heard one agent say Cody’s leads are any good .I have no doubt Cody and many other face book vendors are reselling leads . There’s vendors that are or have been on this board that resell leads . Think about it . Who can generate 20 qualified legitimate facebook leads in 24 hrs were the people know its final expense plans?

Sr Life can but they say allow for a 50 mile radius. Sometimes it may take 48 hours though. Here's a sample of an ad running last year.

upload_2021-3-10_8-47-16.png

I Assure you Greg those forms are partially prepopulated with info . I’ve worked leads from vendors on here and highly recommended vendors the same thing . Many people don’t really know what they filled out . Only one facebook vendor on this planet had incredible facebook leads were every single person knew it was insurance . He’s been talked about over the yrs on here . His name is Lee. I worked the leads for 6 yrs but now he’s only selling the system to people as he’s no longer in the lead business . I ran 1000’s of leads and i can’t remember 5 people saying they didn’t know it was insurance or they didn’t fill it out. The problem is to get a lead like that is expensive and you get few . Thats why i say generating 40 leads in 48 hrs takes some wool over the eyes tactics.

I Assure you Greg those forms are partially prepopulated with info . I’ve worked leads from vendors on here and highly recommended vendors the same thing . Many people don’t really know what they filled out . Only one facebook vendor on this planet had incredible facebook leads were every single person knew it was insurance . He’s been talked about over the yrs on here . His name is Lee. I worked the leads for 6 yrs but now he’s only selling the system to people as he’s no longer in the lead business . I ran 1000’s of leads and i can’t remember 5 people saying they didn’t know it was insurance or they didn’t fill it out. The problem is to get a lead like that is expensive and you get few . Thats why i say generating 40 leads in 48 hrs takes some wool over the eyes tactics.

You're right a lot of vendors run vaguely worded ads: facebook, DM, telemarketing, etc. But if you look at Sr Life's ad up above I believe the people responding know it's about life insurance. Life insurance, funeral and final expenses are mentioned more than once in the ad, and it says "payments never increase" so they know its not free. It also says "life insurance" again in the last line of the ad.

I just started advertising on FB for leads myowndamnself for myowndamnself this week (with a TON of help from a very kind friend - a TON of help).

Thus far we pulled 6 leads in 3 days at right around $8/lead. FE type leads and these folks know exactly for what they signed up. I use the phrases "burial insurance" and "funeral insurance." I've contacted 3/6 and none of those three asked if this were free and none denied filling it out. We shall see.

Back