Secure Agent Leads Cody asking any good?

That’s incorrect Todd on mapd . Top Fmo’s in the mapd space are in the $300 fyc range and near $200 renewal. Fmo’s giving $170 to agents who who have 8-10 guys under them fyc and $100 thereafter . Big marketing dollars flying around . I wouldn’t even dream of the marketing dollars Integrity getting with the 100 plus IMO’s they have bought .

Well, you did lump all "FMOs" into one. Only if an agent is direct to one of the "Top" FMOs would they make that type of money off the top. Most of the "Top" FMOs have FMOs below them. That cuts the commission that the top FMO gets.

I still stand by what I said.

After kicking this around for a week, I decided that it needs posted here just in case others have found themselves in the same situation. I have received multiple pm's from individuals who were not happy with Secure Agent Marketing and I know that there was a post back in the summer where one of their agents berated a potential customer. So....

Quick back story.... I approach SAM in the summer about using Sampson. I was assigned Brady to assist me through the process. At the time I had requested to speak with one of their customers who was using Sampson and having success. As you can see from image #1 (in purple), Brady had an agent named John (from Round Rock, Texas), call me. It was a great call. John told me that Sampson was producing 100% of his leads and he was writing +$40K/month from this system. Needless to say I was impressed. However, he also told me that he was writing 100% of it with Mutual of Omaha and all in telesales. This was a big red flag. So, despite the glowing review, I still held off and never did move forward as I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right.

Flash forward to a few weeks ago. I was once again kicking around Sampson and decided to reach out to the agent in Texas (John) to see if things were still going well. I called twice and no answer. I then sent a simple "John?" text to him. He replies back that his name is not John but is Mike, the marketing director for Secure Agent Marketing! Brady and Mike had created a ruse to where Mike would act like he was a very successful customer of Secure Agent Marketing so that they could get sales. I confronted Mike (aka John) and you can see his response below. I left a message (alluding to what had transpired and the importance of the phone call)with SAM last Friday for a return phone call from Landon or Cody and as of this moment I have not heard from either. I realize that there are people who have used them with success but I also believe that incidents of deliberate fraud need to be known just in case there are others out there.

Everyone can just save their money, and do it themselves. I attached a DIY video with ad copies to use for Facebook for final expense leads. I have attached links to all the links you will need to set up. Enjoy because I guarantee, no one is giving this out for free.

Click here to obtain the full step by step video... Come back to this thread to obtain the landing page you need to set everything up. You will need to set-up a Facebook Business Page and Facebook Ad Account which takes about 5 minutes to do. If you need assistance with that, I have attached separate videos to help with that.

Click here if you need assistance setting up a Facebook Business Page.

Click here if you need assistance setting up a Facebook Ad Account.

You can see a demo copy of the landing here... https://aetnatristatesolutions.com/mainhomepage100 . If you test it out, please put test in the name so that I don't call you thinking you are a lead haha.

Here is the download for the landing page. download your high converting funnel here…

Here is the link to the FREE photo editing software Canva...

Once you are all done... Watch this video to set up your tracking pixel so you can track your Facebook conversions. This video will make sense once you are at the end and your system is ready to launch.

If you have any trouble with this last step, just shoot me a message.
Here is the Facebook Ad Copy Below. Just change the location to your target area.

Primary Text

Big News North Carolina Residents!

We are excited to announce a NEW senior final expense insurance program is now available! Seniors nationwide have already started this program that pays up to $50,000 to your loved ones.

The program can cost less than $1 per day.

Click BELOW to see if you qualify

Headline

GET YOUR BENEFIT | FREE CONSULTATION|

Back