Secure Agent Mentor

the point is he is targeting agent who bought leads from him even though they already have an up-line that he worked with, he is basically trying to steal agents from the very IMO and FMO's that sent him agents to buy his leads, pretty shady if you ask me.

the point is he is targeting agent who bought leads from him even though they already have an up-line that he worked with, he is basically trying to steal agents from the very IMO and FMO's that sent him agents to buy his leads, pretty shady if you ask me.

How do you know the agents that bought leads from him were sent there by their up line? I am sure many of them, if not most of them found him on their own. He is simply marketing to his book of business.

How do you know the agents that bought leads from him were sent there by their up line? I am sure many of them, if not most of them found him on their own. He is simply marketing to his book of business.
I’m pretty sure that’s not exactly what he’s doing he worked out deals with a lot of IMO‘s to give leads to that organization at a discounted price it’s kind a like Mutual of Omaha going behind your back and marketing to your clients it’s just un cool

I’m pretty sure that’s not exactly what he’s doing he worked out deals with a lot of IMO‘s to give leads to that organization at a discounted price it’s kind a like Mutual of Omaha going behind your back and marketing to your clients it’s just un cool

I guess I would think that his lead buying base is more guys like me who may have bought his leads because I stumbled upon him on youtube or wherever, not because my IMO referred me over. I haven't bought his leads, but I have known of him and his lead sales for just about as long as I've been a licensed agent. He certainly does not make himself a secret. But he is all over the place, unfocused, with no clear and consistent message. He may be a good guy, but no way I'd want him for an upline.

Can you prove this? If that's true, that's not a good thing

Back