Secure Agent Mentor

That's not trying to recruit anyone, it's one of those dumb seminars that people pay a lot of money to go to listen to people who made their fortune off of ads. Even though i like grant Cardone.

For $600 Cody will train me.
That's not trying to recruit anyone, it's one of those dumb seminars that people pay a lot of money to go to listen to people who made their fortune off of ads. Even though i like grant Cardone.
It is when you get the email from him and your up-line worked a deal out, it is going behind the up-line, it's like recruiting at a convention you won.

For $600 Cody will train me.

It is when you get the email from him and your up-line worked a deal out, it is going behind the up-line, it's like recruiting at a convention you won.

What are you talking about. If I'm with let's say EFES, and I get a random email from one of 100 marketing groups, how is that someone trying to recruit you?

I get no less then 3 emails daily from random marketing/sales/Mentors etc . I choose what conferences I want to attend. I choose who gets my over rides from contracts I have spread out etc.

You seem pretty paranoid.

I stumbled across Cody via Youtube and facebook. I have sent agents his way that I could not take on myself (too new, needed a lot of training). They offer a good proposition....20 leads a week and 80-90% vested contracts. For the agent that does not have a bankroll or 2-3 months of reserve to wait for the mailers to hit....its a good deal. You can't deny that....

He has a good message and certainly attracts people and draws a lot of attention. Grant Cardone is not a cheap ticket so the guys making cake or taking a huge risk with ticket sales. He is doing something right. I did not realize it was his fathers agency until today myself...of course it makes sense now why he "blew up" in such a short period of time.......but so what. One day my son (who is 7 months old) will have a shot at mine and I hope he takes it, rips it open, 100x the revenue and kicks insurance ass all along the way doing every thing I did, but only better.

That is the email he is talking about… It is not a recruiting email! Adkins has managed to put together a conference with Grant Cardone as the keynote speaker, and the email is marketing the event. I have gotten that email three or four times already, and there is nothing there that should lead someone to believe that this is an attempt to steal other peoples downlines LOL!

Chase Jordan, did you go off the bacon? The last couple of days you’ve been acting more like a hangry vegan then a contented carnivore lol

You know you’re a low carb guy when you’re auto-correct does that haha!

Back