Secure Agent Mentor

Actually, it serves as a "control" purpose.

1.The IMO works out a deal with the lead vendor to get a discount
2.The IMO then orders the leads and makes enough off of each order to pay for the process
3. Now the IMO knows what agents are doing what and can make adjustments accordingly

Interesting enough, I have been told my multiple sources about 2 DM lead vendors that order the leads for one of, if not THE biggest IMO that is on this forum constantly. They even posted in this thread. Sources have told me that this company actually puts their own brand on the leads and tells their agents that they have their own mail house.

Rumor or not, it's smart as hell. lol

It’s probably true. If I had that pull, I’d do the same thing. It’s also better for the vendor because they don’t have to deal with the disgruntled agents directly or have to worry about someone disputing their cc charges.

2.The IMO then orders the leads and makes enough off of each order to pay for the process
3. Now the IMO knows what agents are doing what and can make adjustments accordingly

Interesting enough, I have been told my multiple sources about 2 DM lead vendors that order the leads for one of, if not THE biggest IMO that is on this forum constantly. They even posted in this thread. Sources have told me that this company actually puts their own brand on the leads and tells their agents that they have their own mail house.

I think this happens much more often than one might think. I could never do this and make the agents think we are generating the leads, but if others can sleep at night while lying to their agents then so be it.

I think this happens much more often than one might think. I could never do this and make the agents think we are generating the leads, but if others can sleep at night while lying to their agents then so be it.
What is the difference in this and an insurance company branding a product for another company?

I have never said I own my own DM company.

yeah i have heard about agents buying leads from other imo's that there not contracted with, and imo's buying and selling leads to others. even agent's generating there own leads and selling them on the side in lead marketplace exchanges.

And Secured Agent Mentor is a guy named Cody, I believe they are another IMO branding themselves with youtube, he has some training videos up there.

Doug I think you’re off base with the implication you’re making their.

In my experience when one person tells you something it might be true, but when a second person tells you the same thing, 2 years later, it's probably true.

Oh, and it's there, not their, and I am often off base lol

Back