Security National Life - Thoughts?

January 6, 2017

Thanks to a forum member whom I won't name without his permission, I licensed with Security National Life, and sold my first Final Expense with them this week. (I had a prospect who injects insulin. The 4 Life Insurance companies I'm contracted with don't accept liquid insulin.)

To my ASTONISHMENT, the policy was issued before it could even show up in the "Pending" queue! I've only written about 100 small (less than $25k) Life Insurance plans over the past 20 years, but have never had one issued so quickly.

What's the best method(s) for finding people with diabetes? I want to reach out to as many as I can this year.

-Allen

SNL is awesome!

January 6, 2017

Thanks to a forum member whom I won't name without his permission, I licensed with Security National Life, and sold my first Final Expense with them this week. (I had a prospect who injects insulin. The 4 Life Insurance companies I'm contracted with don't accept liquid insulin.)

To my ASTONISHMENT, the policy was issued before it could even show up in the "Pending" queue! I've only written about 100 small (less than $25k) Life Insurance plans over the past 20 years, but have never had one issued so quickly.

What's the best method(s) for finding people with diabetes? I want to reach out to as many as I can this year.

-Allen

Is there another way to take insulin? Can ya mix it in a martini or something? Speaking of needles.. look at this I found at a local football field the other day.. I swear some people are so careless. what if a young child found this? I bet they use this to inject the marijuana-

12063518_10209307894001379_5894449501151783299_n.jpg

January 6, 2017

-Allen

SNL is a pretty good company but not for insulin users. They get standard rates. You have so many choices in Il that would have been better for an insulin user than SNL.

SNL is a pretty good company but not for insulin users. They get standard rates. You have so many choices in Il that would have been better for an insulin user than SNL.

It has always puzzled me why companies are all over the place when it comes to insulin use. Everywhere from decline to preferred. You would think that since it is so common the the UW would be more standardized...

Please tell me you didn't try to steal that big apple.:err:

I was just reading and learning - some crazy chick came over chat said she had my IP and was going to report me to DOI . . . Like a mini doberman . . .

Back