Security National Life - Thoughts?

Oh I was just seeing what you would say! Hahah Are you my ex gf?

That guy is a little condescending bitch, he finally had the nerve to call and leave me a message which I promptly returned and engaged with him on why he is a freaking wack job, I used a few other words too, guy is a nutjob and he knows it, he sounded like he was drunk and crying at the same time.

Hey Roger, mr term, dont be a smart ass and then get your panties in a wad when the very person you were insulting fires back, damn putz.

----------

I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.

----------

I'd rather be a "HERO" than a "JERK". But that's just me.:yes:

Hey Roger....way to go on being a putz in the insurance industry...so happy you sling this crap...you must be way more successful than any of us here!! Great video!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is a little condescending bitch, he finally had the nerve to call and leave me a message which I promptly returned and engaged with him on why he is a freaking wack job, I used a few other words too, guy is a nutjob and he knows it, he sounded like he was drunk and crying at the same time.

Hey Roger, mr term, dont be a smart ass and then get your panties in a wad when the very person you were insulting fires back, damn putz.

----------

Hey Roger....way to go on being a putz in the insurance industry...so happy you sling this crap...you must be way more successful than any of us here!! Great video!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJ1GamxobY

Hey JG, I think you're fighting in the wrong thread.:laugh:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...s/who-not-do-business-t85796.html#post1147365

----------

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJ1GamxobY

Someone owes me some new retinas after that glare hit my unsuspecting eyes.

I only read the title and the 1st 2 sentences. That's good stuff, cough cough.:cool:

----------

Damn, he does have some glare going on there.:laugh:

Nothing a little soap and water wont take care of :yes:

----------

I only read the title and the 1st 2 sentences. That's good stuff, cough cough.:cool:

----------

Damn, he does have some glare going on there.:laugh:

Ever notice about the same time every year we get some washed up has been drunken bastard that starts crap with someone here? last year about this same time a guy started crap with several of us, he got banned, must have been Chrome Domes' brother:D

Nothing a little soap and water wont take care of :yes:

----------

Ever notice about the same time every year we get some washed up has been drunken bastard that starts crap with someone here? last year about this same time a guy started crap with several of us, he got banned, must have been Chrome Domes' brother:D

Keeps it interesting. The FE Forum isn't for the weak and squeamish.:no:

Back