Security National Life.

Where is the box to check on their app for agent policy delivery? For the life of me, I can't find it.

And they don't even crate a policy until the person has been drafted the first time. Then it's 72 hours after that first draft. Absoultely ridiculous.

This is ridiculous. I guess I never cared to deliver policies I wrote with them in the past but wanted to in this case. Very disappointing. Do any of these companies ever consult sales people before deciding these unfriendly to sales people ideas?

On another note, does anyone know on average how many days after faxing a paper app to RNA, they conduct the PHI? And do they inform us the applicant has been accepted and issued? I've got a replacement that is going to be tight on cancelling/bank draft date of the old policy.

This is ridiculous. I guess I never cared to deliver policies I wrote with them in the past but wanted to in this case. Very disappointing. Do any of these companies ever consult sales people before deciding these unfriendly to sales people ideas?

On another note, does anyone know on average how many days after faxing a paper app to RNA, they conduct the PHI?

Good question on RNA. I would guess they would do it within a few days but I haven't sent them one under the new system.

RNA takes quite a bit of time off during the holidays. Always have.

I faxed in an on Tues of this week and it's not showing up on pending yet. I'm will to bet it won't show up until next Tues.

Good question on RNA. I would guess they would do it within a few days but I haven't sent them one under the new system.

RNA takes quite a bit of time off during the holidays. Always have.

I faxed in an on Tues of this week and it's not showing up on pending yet. I'm will to bet it won't show up until next Tues.

JD,

When doing replacements, I'm always leery about cancelling an inforce policy until the one I'm writing is issued. This can really cause a problem when the bank draft date is right around the time when the new policy will be issued because it can easily get screwed up by the carrier and billed by both companies. Do you have any recommendations for how to approach this situation?

JD,

When doing replacements, I'm always leery about cancelling an inforce policy until the one I'm writing is issued. This can really cause a problem when the bank draft date is right around the time when the new policy will be issued because it can easily get screwed up by the carrier and billed by both companies. Do you have any recommendations for how to approach this situation?

Use a PHONE INTERVIEW CARRIER for replacement that gives you a definitive answer, so you KNOW your client has been approved. Then call the other carrier and take them off bank draft right then and there. Then do whatever else you need to do.

JD,

I'm the same way. I won't cancel the old policy until the new one is issued.

Sometimes I will go ahead and help them stop the draft on the old policy if the new company won't hold the draft. Or sometimes I will have the new company redate the new policy for the next month if it's too close on the draft date.

That's why I like companies like Americo and Trinity/FBL that will let you go 45 days out on the first draft and AmCon that will let you go several months if you want.

Back