Security National Life.

Well, gee, I should hope so. Since most replacement form, which you are signing, clearly say to wait until new coverage is issued.

As to your question about RNA. You'll just need to keep checking your commission statement. The first clue you will have that it has been approved is when it shows up paid. Generally that takes about 2 or 3 business days after the PHI is completed.

What you can do is have the client call the current company and switch it to direct bill. The policy won't cancel that way. It will just go into grace period and give them a chance to pay should RNA not approve them. Some companies do require several days notice to switch from EFT, so better do it now than later.

On replacements, I fill out the replacement form and will assist the client in stopping the draft but I never cancel the policy... Let it run through the grace period and lapse. That benefited one clinet's widow immensely as her husband died during the grace period of the old policy.. Both polices paid..

I agree just call the company and put on quarterly direct bill.At the worst they have 30 days to pay it and the best could have 60 days if there monthly was just paid.Many times I let the client change it for pac to direct quarterly while I'm there

How does 360 handle Transamerica policy's being mailed out?Will they mail directly to clent with trans? My imo has it set up were they're sent to me which is pia as I have to mail them out. I called trans and they won't change it.

Why wouldnt you want to receive the policy, staple a business card and personally deliver or mail the policy??

You clearly dont want to solidify a relationship

No wonder you do so much gerber life business at only 60%

Why wouldnt you want to receive the policy, staple a business card and personally deliver or mail the policy??

You clearly dont want to solidify a relationship

No wonder you do so much gerber life business at only 60%

Lots of very successful agents do not deliver policies.. I have always delivered them because that is when I ask for referrals or try to cross sell.

Lots of very successful agents do not deliver policies.. I have always delivered them because that is when I ask for referrals or try to cross sell.

Im like you. I always deliver ar mail them.

All the successful agents I talk to do the same.

Different strokes for different folks

Lol I don't deliver them because I write 10 a week and don't have time.i thought you were some big telesales guy who wrote people nationwide and now all of a sudden you deliver the policies.lol maybe your George jettson with a tele ship.

Lol I don't deliver them because I write 10 a week and don't have time.i thought you were some big telesales guy who wrote people nationwide and now all of a sudden you deliver the policies.lol maybe your George jettson with a tele ship.

I said or mail the policy with your business card stapled to it.

Please learn to read or go find another forum

On replacements, I fill out the replacement form and will assist the client in stopping the draft but I never cancel the policy... Let it run through the grace period and lapse. That benefited one clinet's widow immensely as her husband died during the grace period of the old policy.. Both polices paid..

I do the same unless there is a cash value refund coming

Back