Security National Life.

JD,

When doing replacements, I'm always leery about cancelling an inforce policy until the one I'm writing is issued.

Well, gee, I should hope so. Since most replacement form, which you are signing, clearly say to wait until new coverage is issued.

As to your question about RNA. You'll just need to keep checking your commission statement. The first clue you will have that it has been approved is when it shows up paid. Generally that takes about 2 or 3 business days after the PHI is completed.

What you can do is have the client call the current company and switch it to direct bill. The policy won't cancel that way. It will just go into grace period and give them a chance to pay should RNA not approve them. Some companies do require several days notice to switch from EFT, so better do it now than later.

Well, gee, I should hope so. Since most replacement form, which you are signing, clearly say to wait until new coverage is issued.

As to your question about RNA. You'll just need to keep checking your commission statement. The first clue you will have that it has been approved is when it shows up paid. Generally that takes about 2 or 3 business days after the PHI is completed.

What you can do is have the client call the current company and switch it to direct bill. The policy won't cancel that way. It will just go into grace period and give them a chance to pay should RNA not approve them. Some companies do require several days notice to switch from EFT, so better do it now than later.

You can always check your pending at the RNA agent website and it will show you the requirement for a phone interview and also when it is completed.

You can always check your pending at the RNA agent website and it will show you the requirement for a phone interview and also when it is completed.

It will show as outstanding, it won't show as completed. They don't order it unless the MIB and RX are clear. So once they receive it from MRS, it is approved the next time it is touched. It just disappears from pending and is suddenly paid.

It will show as outstanding, it won't show as completed. They don't order it unless the MIB and RX are clear. So once they receive it from MRS, it is approved the next time it is touched. It just disappears from pending and is suddenly paid.

Mine shows when it's outstanding and when it's completed. Always has.

That's been on fully undersritten.

I haven't done one of the new apps where they call later if you don't do the voice sig thing.

Are you saying it's different on that?

Mine shows when it's outstanding and when it's completed. Always has.

That's been on fully undersritten.

I haven't done one of the new apps where they call later if you don't do the voice sig thing.

Are you saying it's different on that?

That is fully underwritten. I'm talking SIWL. On the SIWL, the PHI is basically a rubberstamp. Unless they screw it up, it is getting approved. So once they receive the PHI from MRS, they review it and approve. It won't hang around long enough to show up as completed for telephone interview.

with snl its the same way. If client agrees to an on issue date then if the policys clean you won't even see it show up on pending and bamm the moneys in your account within 48 hrs from the time they receive the app. The fastest I've ever seen. Does Aetna pay on draft or issue?

with snl its the same way. If client agrees to an on issue date then if the policys clean you won't even see it show up on pending and bamm the moneys in your account within 48 hrs from the time they receive the app. The fastest I've ever seen. Does Aetna pay on draft or issue?

A lot of times payment is up to the IMO's setup. Aetna pays on draft for us.

How does 360 handle Transamerica policy's being mailed out?Will they mail directly to clent with trans? My imo has it set up were they're sent to me which is pia as I have to mail them out. I called trans and they won't change it.

Back