Sell Trumpcare

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
got an email the other day about an opportunity to sell "TrumpCare"; 3 year short term plans, (and the part that intrests me) Association Health Plans.
The email was from 'Health Plan Team' (.com)

The email I got is below. Anyone got the skinny on this?

---

Want to sell the New Short Term Limited Duration Plans?
Trumpcare? ...Join the Team
https://www.HealthPlanTeam.com

A major change is happening in the health insurance industry. Very soon, low cost, major medical style plans will be available in your market.

Millions of customers are beginning to ask about the new TrumpCare plans.

Are you planning to join this gold Rush?

We have the latest products
  • New 3-Year Short Term Limited Duration Plans (STLD)*
  • Individual Guaranteed Issue Plans
  • New Trumpcare Association Health Plans
  • Traditional Self-Funded Group Plans
  • Benefit-Rich First Dollar Plans - Guaranteed Issue Groups of 10+
*Availability may vary by state.

We have the platform you want!
  • Qualified Telemarketed Leads
  • Weekly Advanced Commissions
  • Multiple Cash Bonuses & Trips
  • Non-Captive Contract
  • Immediate, Lifetime Vesting - Day 1
  • No Fees to Get Started

Don't get left behind. Join the winning TEAM.
Visit https://www.healthplanteam.com for more

They are a GA in all probability, getting out in front of new products that are not even available yet. It's called "bait", to get you to sign on dotted line early. Premature.

At the risk of getting political, I'm not so sure anything should be associated with Trump right now.

No, I'm not mocking the man or his beliefs but I am being realistic. He's a very polarizing figure.

He wouldn’t call it Trump care, the media would. Just like Obama didn’t call it Obamacare

Excuse em muah, it's the affordable care act. Nobody calls it that. Say trumpcare, and I guarantee you they will know what u mean. Alternatives.

Is it legal for a health/life insurance agent to sell insurance using another agent's NPN? I am aware of manager's building an agency and said insurance agent is under that particular IMO. However, if the agent is properly licensed, why should that agent use a manager's writing number to sell insurance instead of using their own writing number issued from the carrier?

Please provide insight ASAP!
They should use their own writing #. There are agency owners that like to have 5 agents writing under their writing #, then pretend like they wrote it with their own pen. Pathetic. :skeptical:

Back