Selling AmAm via Telephone - (found thanks)

You know, that happened so long ago that I doubt any of the people responsible for that are even around anymore.
The name will forever be tarnished in my opinion. There are plenty of more respectable companies to offer. I can't imagine that other than Ramiz, an agent couldn't get by without representing an Unpatriotic company. MAGA!!! :biggrin:

I've been curious as to whether that behavior continued after Industrial Alliance acquired them. I don't like what I've read on the forum about AmAm's behavior toward military personnel & veterans. But if it was all done before the acquisition, should the former company's sins be held against the current owners. If so, why?
Yes the sins should be held against the current owners. They knew what they were getting into when they bought them. They bought the bad with the good. :yes:

Yes the sins should be held against the current owners. They knew what they were getting into when they bought them. They bought the bad with the good. :yes:
What if they changed the company direction and attitude toward the military? Should past sins not be forgiven? Sure hope mine are..

Do you use AIG?

I do wonder how many companies there are that either did something bad to clients or has bought a company that did? Shall we start a list?

The AIG debacle did not involve wrong doing by the insurance companies nor did it involve deliberately taking advantage of active duty military personnel.. I was with AGLA when all that took place..

Actually I was thinking wrong. I was thinking that they acquired Life of Georgia, but Jackson National bought them in 2005.

Attachments

• AAJ Report Ten Worst Insurance Companies.pdf
    184.8 KB · Views: 1
Back