Selling AmAm via Telephone - (found thanks)

So is Northstar owned by Riddle? Or is it just a coincidence that two telesales companies both use only AmAm for as their carrier?

I don't know about Riddle. Integrity supports many Call Centers and Independent FMO's.

I learned today that AmAm can be sold over the phone starting this week by several FMO's - but, they each may have different plan benefits / rates.

I don't know about Riddle. Integrity supports many Call Centers and Independent FMO's.

I learned today that AmAm can be sold over the phone starting this week by several FMO's - but, they each may have different plan benefits / rates.
If AmAm was the only company selling FE......I'd offer anything else. Dental, cancer...anything but a company that puts the screws to our servicemen. :mad:

If AmAm was the only company selling FE......I'd offer anything else. Dental, cancer...anything but a company that puts the screws to our servicemen. :mad:

You know, that happened so long ago that I doubt any of the people responsible for that are even around anymore.

You know, that happened so long ago that I doubt any of the people responsible for that are even around anymore.
I've been curious as to whether that behavior continued after Industrial Alliance acquired them. I don't like what I've read on the forum about AmAm's behavior toward military personnel & veterans. But if it was all done before the acquisition, should the former company's sins be held against the current owners. If so, why?

Last edited:
Back