Selling Term Life From a Website

MPCFinPlan

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've had a site for my local area for quotes for products I sell.

It's a basic site with info for leads.

I'd like to build a site just for term. Mostly non med term. I'm wondering if anyone on here (which I know their are) have sites where everything is stream lined and you can sell online.

My questions are, which carriers allows that?

Is there a work around to not meet face to face if I am working with people in other states?

Which quote engine should I use to quote and have clients apply for coverage?

I'm still brainstorming.. Thanks in advance

I've had a site for my local area for quotes for products I sell.

It's a basic site with info for leads.

I'd like to build a site just for term. Mostly non med term. I'm wondering if anyone on here (which I know their are) have sites where everything is stream lined and you can sell online.

My questions are, which carriers allows that?

Is there a work around to not meet face to face if I am working with people in other states?

Which quote engine should I use to quote and have clients apply for coverage?

I'm still brainstorming.. Thanks in advance

Picnic or jroot

What about the legality of it selling in multiple states etc etc. (of course being licensed) ?

How are most carriers on having to meet face to face?

For most companies, you don't have to meet face to face. A non-res license is pretty simple to obtain in most states (excluding CA, FL, and a handful of others). Take Wino's advice. Jroot here on the forum does this for a living and can certainly help you.

For most companies, you don't have to meet face to face. A non-res license is pretty simple to obtain in most states (excluding CA, FL, and a handful of others). Take Wino's advice. Jroot here on the forum does this for a living and can certainly help you.

Most def.

I have a few non res licenses. I'm just looking at a 3-6 month timeframe to start this. My other site is gaining traction and I think I'd like a site that purely focuses on this.

I need to talk to you soon about some annuities. Went Indy a few months ago!

----------

This guy's site came up in another thread a week or so ago. I would take a good look at his site as it seems to be the same product area you are looking at. Term Life Insurance Rates - No Medical Exam Insurance Quotes

That is mostly where I I got the idea from. I thought about it months back when I started in insurance and read through that same thread and realized its possible.

Phone drop ticket? How do you do it?

Share the monkey dust! ;)

EZLife/Pinney. Supposed to just do a live transfer but I go to the website enter a few lines of information and they take care of the rest.

I think you have my contact info, hit me up tomorrow morning if you like. I am usually having coffee and watching news on the patio by 7:30 - 8am.

Back