Selling Term Life From a Website

EZLife/Pinney. Supposed to just do a live transfer but I go to the website enter a few lines of information and they take care of the rest.

I think you have my contact info, hit me up tomorrow morning if you like. I am usually having coffee and watching news on the patio by 7:30 - 8am.

I'm only jealous of your central CA weather in the a.m....my patio is about 40 degrees at 7:30 am.

EZLife/Pinney. Supposed to just do a live transfer but I go to the website enter a few lines of information and they take care of the rest. I think you have my contact info, hit me up tomorrow morning if you like. I am usually having coffee and watching news on the patio by 7:30 - 8am.

I have your email. I'll get your number in an email this week and call this weekend.

I'm only jealous of your central CA weather in the a.m....my patio is about 40 degrees at 7:30 am.

Yeah I will trade Tahoe anytime buddy.

School is finally out so I may take mama with me and work central coast from Santa Cruz down to Santa Barbara. That and San Diego. Hell, I can sell on the phone from anywhere.

Yeah I will trade Tahoe anytime buddy.

School is finally out so I may take mama with me and work central coast from Santa Cruz down to Santa Barbara. That and San Diego. Hell, I can sell on the phone from anywhere.

I'm sure that Placerville to Gardnerville could use some coverage too...

I spent last month in Mexico. Without the phone/email, I would definitely have to up my spanish game (or get my wife into the business who is much more fluent than I am).

I'm sure that Placerville to Gardnerville could use some coverage too...

I spent last month in Mexico. Without the phone/email, I would definitely have to up my spanish game (or get my wife into the business who is much more fluent than I am).

Got a houseboat on the lake? We can work something out ;-)

I have a local site as well, Maine and for some reason I get leads every now and then for CA I don't fret it just shoot them to Wino he closes some others not but always a wonderful story and sometimes he sends some oranges.

Now I could get a nonresident license or find some way to get paid on these leads but its not frequent enough to be worth it to me. I would rather share with an agent I know will take good care of the lead.

Back