Selling Term Life Online Nationwide

Why don't you start in NJ, make some money, add a state, and repeat. As far as Pinney goes, they only pay 50% commission on their "you just take the app and let us do everything for you" program. When there are contracts out there pushing 140% you'd have to be nuts or lazy to surrender that much comish

Either you do not know what you are talking about, Just mistaken, Their commission dept is making some big mistakes on my comp or you are just lying.

Either you do not know what you are talking about, Just mistaken, Their commission dept is making some big mistakes on my comp or you are just lying.

Flat out lie. We make NO reduction in agent street for our services. While we do have a 50% program, it is for those that want to provide us a name/phone/email and a hint of interest in buying a policy--we sell the deal and everyone gets paid.

Spreading lies on your first post is way to get the boot real quick.

I would appreciate the agents on this forum that use Pinney/EZLife to chime in and let this uninformed person know that you are paid full agent comp, not 50%.

Ridiculous. :mad:

I would appreciate the agents on this forum that use Pinney/EZLife to chime in and let this uninformed person know that you are paid full agent comp, not 50%.

Yea I am getting more than 50%.........

and furthermore, those agencies (cant call them that) that give out 140 are doing a major disservice to the industry as they give away all the comp and give the agent zero support, zero sales ideas, zero training etc. There are not that many products that have 140 in them, but the ones that do Pinney passes on the higher numbers AND STILL SUPPORTS THE AGENT. We operate on thin margins and help an agent get from $100k to $200k by offloading all their admin work onto us. 140% of zero is still zero. The intelligent agents understand why we pay less, and flock to us.

good day sir.

I'm with Pinney and in MDRT and I regularly get between 80-100% payouts. So, 50% is FALSE.

Also with Pinney here...

As mentioned, 50% is only if you were to give them leads and do nothing else.

If you are SELLING, you get the commission you deserve which is well over 50%.

If you are NOT, you're still getting 50% of the commission.

Glad you were able to point out the WIN-WIN with them:idea:.

Why don't you start in NJ, make some money, add a state, and repeat. As far as Pinney goes, they only pay 50% commission on their "you just take the app and let us do everything for you" program. When there are contracts out there pushing 140% you'd have to be nuts or lazy to surrender that much comish

OldandUninformed should be your name. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I work with Pinney and have 80-100% contacts will all carriers. It's a pleasure working with them, they do a great job!

Where did you get this information?

As everyone has pointed out, you're wrong about the 50% comp for the "you just take the app and let us do everything for you".

In fact, every independent agent I have ever spoken with that sells nationwide with any sort of volume and has tried the EZlife system has been hooked.

Even those with the massive contracts saw the value in taking less comp to free themselves of non-revenue producing tasks. I know because I was one of them and I see many high level nationwide producers flocking to the system.

If you can give up your processing to place just one more policy every month, you'll come out ahead of having that extra "commish". Something many newbies can't grasp, but seasoned agents doing volume can understand.

2evs2ki.jpg
[/IMG]

Back