Send Out Cards... Does It Work?

I keep watching this thread. I actually hope they get their systems fixed. I want to start using them, but certainly not until its back to working properly, and people are happy with the service again.

I keep watching this thread. I actually hope they get their systems fixed. I want to start using them, but certainly not until its back to working properly, and people are happy with the service again.

It seems to be working fine for me now. My only issue with them now is the blindside price increase. They even say they will correct that too.

I'm just not interested in continuing to deal with them. But for the functionality of the system, it seems to be as it was before the supposed fix.

I did finally get my account to work to some degree, but I can no longer use IE. I have to use Firefox. I have used this service regularly for about 4 years. I hope they can their act together.

I did finally get my account to work to some degree, but I can no longer use IE. I have to use Firefox. I have used this service regularly for about 4 years. I hope they can their act together.

Today I bought 24 cards at the Dollar Store for $3. 13 cents each. With postage it will cost me $.62 per card. Takes about as much time to fill one out as it does to do it through SoC.

Now it will be handwritten, cheaper and the clients will get them quicker.:yes:

Today I bought 24 cards at the Dollar Store for $3. 13 cents each. With postage it will cost me $.62 per card. Takes about as much time to fill one out as it does to do it through SoC.

Now it will be handwritten, cheaper and the clients will get them quicker.:yes:

I thought your handwriting sucked? Or was 5 star just jerkin your leg? :skeptical:

If I sign up today for SOC and want to send a TY card to someone will it be processed and sent?

It looks like we are getting mixed results and no permanent fix yet.

If I sign up today for SOC and want to send a TY card to someone will it be processed and sent?

It looks like we are getting mixed results and no permanent fix yet.

It seems to be working ok still a little buggy but better. If you enter a contact and get error 500 when you save just ignore it. It will save it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Latest posts

Back