Send Out Cards... Does It Work?

I am still NOT able to send campaigns. It seems as though they are determined to ruin there business. Completely baffling!

Jd was that increase announced in anyway or did you just get socked.

That's just the retail price, and I don't suggest anyone pay retail, as there's no big up-front cost to get the wholesale rate, anymore. The only cost is $31 per month, and you can turn that off at any time. That gives you 50 standard-sized cards to go out every month. I have sent now 7,505 cards through Send Out Cards and would do it all over again, as it has brought loyalty from my clients and calls back from my leads.

That said, this recent (and still not fixed) programming snafu that they cannot seem to get a handle on has burned me to no end.

This is the workaround for those who still cannot send Campaigns, and for those who cannot seem to find anyone in your group of contacts.

If the video does not work, you can see it full-screen in HD by clicking here.​

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just the retail price, and I don't suggest anyone pay retail, as there's no big up-front cost to get the wholesale rate, anymore. The only cost is $31 per month, and you can turn that off at any time. That gives you 50 standard-sized cards to go out every month. I have sent now 7,505 cards through Send Out Cards and would do it all over again, as it has brought loyalty from my clients and calls back from my leads.

That said, this recent (and still not fixed) programming snafu that they cannot seem to get a handle on has burned me to no end.

This is the workaround for those who still cannot send Campaigns, and for those who cannot seem to find anyone in your group of contacts.

Send Out Cards Work Around - YouTube
If the video does not work, you can see it full-screen in HD by clicking here.​

I did get an email from my upline yesterday saying that he was apparently wrong in saying that what I was paying had "just slipped through the cracks" and was now corrected with this update.

He said I should still be paying $.49/pt because that was part of the deal when I paid a big down payment from the start.

He said they should automatically correct it and, if not, I should call the main office and they will correct it.

I'm not going to bother. They have become more torupble than they are worth to me at any price.

I did get an email from my upline yesterday saying that he was apparently wrong in saying that what I was paying had "just slipped through the cracks" and was now corrected with this update.

He said I should still be paying $.49/pt because that was part of the deal when I paid a big down payment from the start.

He said they should automatically correct it and, if not, I should call the main office and they will correct it.

I'm not going to bother. They have become more torupble than they are worth to me at any price.

Jd I really appreciate a lot of your posts and I only ask this because I know you can handle it. Is there any company you like? :)

Jd I really appreciate a lot of your posts and I only ask this because I know you can handle it. Is there any company you like? :)

Lots of companies I like. I liked SoC until they wore out their welcome.

Oh, you mean insurance companies? None I can think of.:1wink:

Back