Senior Life Insurance Company Burns Louis Burns, Top Recruiter

Not at all. But I will say Lewis is a beast. When an agent leaves they still get their renewals as they are immediately vested. But the renewals/paythru are used to clear out any outstanding advance/chargeback debt first, and once cleared the agent would then start receiving their renewals each month. This is for the 60% advance.

Lauro Herrera left SL 10 years ago (and recently came back) and he's still getting renewals from business written over 10 years ago.

Similiar to agents on 75% advance have to be idle for 6 months so their debt can clear out.
I agree 100, that guy Lewis is a beast!

If I am understanding you correctly, it is possible and perhaps more probable those on 60% advance may never get all of their paythru/renewals, unless and until they stop writing business or change their advance. Is that correct?
Is it also true that the agent's debt has to be paid within 30-days, or else forfeit renewals indefinitely?

I agree 100, that guy Lewis is a beast!

If I am understanding you correctly, it is possible and perhaps more probable those on 60% advance may never get all of their paythru/renewals, unless and until they stop writing business or change their advance. Is that correct?
Is it also true that the agent's debt has to be paid within 30-days, or else forfeit renewals indefinitely?
No and no.

You are telling a different story than the video.
The 2 guys in the video are Ray Barrigan and Adam Hale, and they promote LH more than I promote SL. They obviously don't understand that when an agent leaves that paythru/renewls start going to ourstanding debt to clear it out, and then once debt is cleared out, the agent resumes receiving pay thru/renewals.

With LH, uless something has changed, if you leave them anytime during your 1st 2 yers then the immediate manager inherits debt plus paythru/renewals. The agent leaving LH never receives their renewals even though their account clears out. Now that is highway robbery.

The 2 guys in the video are Ray Barrigan and Adam Hale, and they promote LH more than I promote SL. They obviously don't understand that when an agent leaves that paythru/renewls start going to ourstanding debt to clear it out, and then once debt is cleared out, the agent resumes receiving pay thru/renewals.

With LH, uless something has changed, if you leave them anytime during your 1st 2 yers then the immediate manager inherits debt plus paythru/renewals. The agent leaving LH never receives their renewals even though their account clears out. Now that is highway robbery.
I know who they are.

And I know LH will steal your renewals. They did mine.

I don’t know who’s telling the truth about SL.

I know when FEX picked up SL a few years ago I looked over the contract and said no thanks.

I know who they are.

I know when FEX picked up SL a few years ago I looked over the contract and said no thanks.
I believe it was the smoker rates? Heck I don't know and don't care. It doesn't affect me.

Lauro Herrera could tell you his story about still receiving renewals even though he was gone for over 10 years.

I know who they are.

And you are incorrect that they pimp LH more than you pimp SL.

Not even close.

I’ve had private conversations with Adam Hale. He seems like a decent guy. And our conversations were about him setting up a good lead program for his agents.

He seemed to really care if it was right for the agents.

I believe it was the smoker rates? Heck I don't know and don't care. It doesn't affect me.

Lauro Herrera could tell you his story about still receiving renewals even though he was gone for over 10 years.
Had nothing to do with rates. I said the contract. Spin it anyway you want since you don’t care.

And you are incorrect that they pimp LH more than you pimp SL.

Not even close.

I’ve had private conversations with Adam Hale. He seems like a decent guy. And our conversations were about him setting up a good lead program for his agents.

He seemed to really care if it was right for the agents.
Of course. All managers want a good solid lead program for their agents.

No and no.
According to the video, Lewis is not getting his $$$. Earlier, you said written contracts override verbal one's, or something to that effect. Since you represent SL and recruit from this platform, I would have thought you would used this opportunity to correct those guys in the video.
Your response doesn't help your prospects who watched it, and you say as little as possible when asked about it.

Back