Senior Life Insurance Company Burns Louis Burns, Top Recruiter

According to the video, Lewis is not getting his $$$. Earlier, you said written contracts override verbal one's, or something to that effect. Since you represent SL and recruit from this platform, I would have thought you would used this opportunity to correct those guys in the video.
Your response doesn't help your prospects who watched it, and you say as little as possible when asked about it.

Lewis has been gone 2 weeks. It would stand to reason his account hasn't had time to clear out? I don't know any of the confidential info on why Lewis left....so I don't comment on that. I only comment on what I know.

Lewis has been gone 2 weeks. It would stand to reason his account hasn't had time to clear out? I don't know any of the confidential info on why Lewis left....so I don't comment on that. I only comment on what I know.
I did not ask you anything about why, nor how Lewis left. However, if that is your response to my actual question, then fine.

I did not ask you anything about why, nor how Lewis left. However, if that is your response to my actual question, then fine.
You know he will never answer a direct question. Now he doesn't even provide leads for his agent nor know anything about it. :arghh:

When he's said before that SL agents never get "I don't know what this is about" and I asked if he would guarantee that. He said he would for his agents. But how could he when he knows nothing about it?

That's one slippery dude right there!:D

Back