SEO - For Insurance Agents

"I have no idea. How would I offer a guarantee (of a time frame) without knowing the keywords and target url?
You said page one top three for any 5 keywords. I guess we figured you had a plan there. Wouldn't it be more prudent to offer a price once you know the keywords and url?

You said page one top three for any 5 keywords. I guess we figured you had a plan there. Wouldn't it be more prudent to offer a price once you know the keywords and url?

Time is the variable that makes it more believable. If you lean on a site long enough and hard enough eventually you can get it there.

"I have no idea. How would I offer a guarantee (of a time frame) without knowing the keywords and target url?

here's an idea, using the same process, within 3 weeks I went from outside of top 100 to:

#4 insurance term 15k searches mo
#19 insurance term 12k searches mo
#30 insurance term 3500 search mo

First, I would need to build a second site! Maybe Josh can build me one on the cheap! Keyword would be "long term care insurance.". My site is barely hanging onto page 1 though. I would hate to build a new site and move my main business to the top of page 2!

I can definitely build you one cheap.

As far as pushing your other site down, you may want to work on pushing them both up. One of the interesting things about SEO is that you can always be doing more. Most folks that do SEO have their own flavor of doing things. For that reason specifically I do some of my own SEO work plus I hire some other guys to add their efforts alongside mine which starts making it look more natural because there is more diversity.

If you want another site built you can just shoot me an email, [email protected] and we can get the ball rolling. I have to warn you though, I'll have a difficult time getting anywhere near what you paid for the last one.

Back