Sherpa not working ?

Sounds like you were doing someone without a market place account.....checked a client yesterday that I am writing today and had no account.....so....I told them to set up a account and verify it and I would take care of the rest......

No, she has been a Marketplace client for the past two years.

Hey all,
I recall a discussion last year in this forum regarding using Health Sherpa's back door to add our NPN to an existing client that CMS had (intentionally / accidentally) disconnected from us. Does it still work? If so, I'll find that thread and follow the steps. Thanks in advance! -Allen

Hey all,
I recall a discussion last year in this forum regarding using Health Sherpa's back door to add our NPN to an existing client that CMS had (intentionally / accidentally) disconnected from us. Does it still work? If so, I'll find that thread and follow the steps. Thanks in advance! -Allen
you go into the back door and look up client with name and birthday.....once in go to report a life change and go though the pages and do not change ant thing,,,,,when you come to the were you helped section check to see if you are there.....if you are log out....if not put yourself in and finish the update.....

you go into the back door and look up client with name and birthday.....once in go to report a life change and go though the pages and do not change ant thing,,,,,when you come to the were you helped section check to see if you are there.....if you are log out....if not put yourself in and finish the update.....

That's beautiful! Thank-you for those clear, concise instructions, STIBroker! I have people calling me whom I thought were my clients, only to find that they're no longer in my client listing at BCBS-IL. CMS-HHS stripped me away when the client called HC.gov to ask a question, or make a change of some kind over the past year.

Did anyone sign up for the newly launched Health Sherpa "Referral" feature, that pays us $25 for each person who enrolls with a company we're not licensed with? I was tempted to, but the agreement was so long that it scared me away, LOL.

Here's a link to the Health Sherpa referral agreement. https://s3.amazonaws.com/healthsher...ent__-_Partner_referral_only(105576351_1).pdf

Besides, I don't think CIGNA is paying commissions, and that's the only viable company in the Chicago region besides Blue Cross. The agreement says that we're only paid $25 after Health Sherpa is paid by the carrier.

Hey @AllenChicago

To clarify, we pay $25 for all referred apps, regardless of whether the carrier pays us or not. We do not wait to hear from the carrier before paying you - per the agreement, we’ll pay you within 60 days of you submitting the application for the referred client. We use that 60 days to audit the referral, making sure that it is not duplicate, fraudulent, etc.

Big picture we’re trying to find ways to provide our services to agents at low or no cost, without interfering with their downline / FMO / MGA arrangements. Licensed agent to licensed agent referrals are legal in all 50 states, and we’ve had a lot of agents reach out to us asking if we can help them with clients who really need ACA coverage that they are not equipped to provide.

Holiday Greetings @catperez. (Good to see you're still with HealthSherpa)

Thank-you for clarifying that agreement. This wording in Section #1 of the "Joint Marketing Agreement" is why I was concerned.

""HealthSherpa agrees to pay any commission due under the terms of this Agreement within sixty (60) days of receipt of commissions earned.""

Does this also apply to the 320 days when ACA Open Enrollment is in Special Enrollment configuration?

Thanks again for the reply, CAT! :)

-Allen in Chicagoland

Back