Sherpa not working ?

I trust HCSC auto renews about as much as I trust the FFM....

BCBS-IL did fine with retaining me as agent last year, with those who auto-renewed.

This year, the mapping working even better, because Ambetter is not dirt-cheap for 2018. Virtually every subsidized BCBSIL client will have a significantly lower premium in 2018 than they're paying today, due to a 30% higher subsidy $$$ amount. Good stuff!

Looks like Sherpa is down. Getting a "Opps, Something's Wrong! Contact Support." after choosing a plan. 5:25pm CST 11.15.2017

Take this for what it is worth.

Sherpa is NOT perfect but is HANDS DOWN the best and ONLY reasonable choice for brokers in for 2018 OEP. I have tried several other WBE's and I DO NOT recommend any other WBE other than SHERPA for 2018.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in EVERY other WBE for 2018 OEP.

I am only endorsing SHERPA from this point forward. Double redirect is almost flawless. The single site is "getting there". CMS is clearly mandating every field and character of the app making it prohibitively long, this is not sherpas fault.

I highly recommend and ONLY endorse Sherpa for OEP 2018.

Other WBE's are simply out of touch or have bad attitudes, with a 45 day window I do not have time to play games.

GO SHERPA!

Hello all! Apologies - we experienced a ~25 minute outage today between 7:30PM EST and 7:55PM EST. We deployed several enhancements but also a bug. Apologies for the inconvenience. The buggy deploy was rolled back, then a fix deployed immediately afterwards. Forward looking, you can expect the following from us this week / early next week:

1) Bulk email renew / resume links to your client list.
2) Lower error rates and faster processing times on single site apps.
3) Various bug fixes for edge cases

1-2 weeks out we have some larger product announcements coming as well.

Thanks for your patience during the outage today, and please keep the feedback coming!

Thanks,
Ning

Hello all! Apologies - we experienced a ~25 minute outage today between 7:30PM EST and 7:55PM EST. We deployed several enhancements but also a bug. Apologies for the inconvenience. The buggy deploy was rolled back, then a fix deployed immediately afterwards. Forward looking, you can expect the following from us this week / early next week:

Thanks for your patience during the outage today, and please keep the feedback coming!

Thanks,
Ning

Good work Ning... You are the leader in this space!!!

Email drips...

1. Begin quote drip (customer facing quote)
2. 12 hour drip
3. 24 hour drip
4. X days
5. XX days
6. After enroll drip
7. Payment drip (unless $0 premium)
8. Document drip (unless no requirements)
9. Cross sell drip
10. Renewal drip(s)
(just my initial suggestions for DEFAULT, make them editable per account)

Emails (that actually make it through) are not free.

I would pay for a better more robust CRM with drips for client management.

Thanks,
Ning

Hey Ning, thanks for coming back to our forum during 2018 Open Enrollment to share the real-time status of your wonderful HealthSherpa platform. You and your support staff, like Ji Lee, are awesome!
:noteworthy:

-Allen in Chicagoland

No.....its just the basic info to get the sub.....

Tonight, HealthSherpa asked for Identity Verification info just like HealthCare.gov does. "What street did you live on at one time?" (4 choices)
"Which of these companies did you once work at?" (4 choices)
etc.. etc..

The client wasn't with me and I couldn't reach her by phone. So I just saved what was entered and will try again tomorrow.

STIBroker, did something change with the Health Sherpa work flow? Apparently its no longer just "basic info" being requested for Identity Verification.

STIBroker, did something change with the Health Sherpa work flow? Apparently its no longer just "basic info" being requested for Identity Verification.

Sounds like you were doing someone without a market place account.....checked a client yesterday that I am writing today and had no account.....so....I told them to set up a account and verify it and I would take care of the rest......

Tonight, HealthSherpa asked for Identity Verification info just like HealthCare.gov does. "What street did you live on at one time?" (4 choices)
"Which of these companies did you once work at?" (4 choices)
etc.. etc..

The client wasn't with me and I couldn't reach her by phone. So I just saved what was entered and will try again tomorrow.

Because you were not logged in Allen...

Back