Should you still say "Obamacare"?

Is there some hidden message in "Medicare Supplement" we're missing?

What is this all about?

"Medicare" hints of age discrimination.

Unless of course you are discussing those under 65 yet on Medicare due to disability. In that case you are segregating unhealthy folks from healthy one and assigning a label.

Goose and gander..

I thought we are supposed to allow for gender fluidity and eliminate references to male and female.

I care. You care. Medi cares.

Medi could have been a slave owner back in the day. Who knows.

Obamacare in black text could be perceived as a problem. Red, white and blue can be offensive to liberals.

In today's world, nothing is off the table. Cant wait to see Seattle's new name.

I care. You care. Medi cares.

Medi could have been a slave owner back in the day. Who knows.

Obamacare in black text could be perceived as a problem. Red, white and blue can be offensive to liberals.

In today's world, nothing is off the table. Cant wait to see Seattle's new name.

Thats just crazy who would think that offensive

Seriously

That's as crazy as stating the phrase black sheep or blackmail is racist

I mean who would ever say such a thing it would never happen in this country

Behar, Goldberg say phrases like 'black sheep,' 'blackmail,' 'Great White Way' should change

I suppose that the phrase "all colors of the rainbow" is also out?

What about describing some one as "black and blue" or if you get so cold you turn "blue"?

"Green with envy?"

Will Prince (or what ever they call him now) need to rename his album cover?

No more "red with embarrassment"?

And "yellow bellies" will that also need to go?

I suppose "brownies" will also need to be modified? Both the girls and the cakes?

And Lucky Charms, how do we describe the magically delicious color packed cereal?

"Blondes have more fun"?

OK... this is quickly become a George Orwell novel... Oh, I forgot... I'm living it! :arghh:

Is anyone sane anymore?:no:

it just so happens that I was thinking almost the same thing.

“There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.

"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22
Catch-22 Quotes by Joseph Heller

I have a prospect in GA needing an ACA policy using a SEP. I don't do <65 health.

Please msg if you want the lead.

Back