Site Upgrade & Facelift Coming Up This Weekend! (Sunday, October 8th)

Thanks Val.

Still exploring this new format. Vbulletin would automatically "subscribe" me to threads where I had posted. Apparently this platform does not. I just figured it wasn't functioning properly.

Never occurre to me it would be my fault for assuming . . .

Yep. Im sure Val and Sam just love me and my big mouth... lol.

How about I suck up to you and let you know how to fix your issue :1cute:

In the top right there is a "down arrow" beside your Username.
Click the drop-down arrow, then go to "Preferences".
The first option is "automatically watch threads I create or reply to".

That will add threads you post on to your "watch list" :jiggy:

------------

Now to suck up to Sam and Val again... the "multi-quote" feature is very handy too!

Seems I had already checked off watched threads under preferences. Just haven't been checking watched threads.

Old dog.

New tricks.

Haven't tried multi-quote. Maybe I will tackle that tomorrow.

So I like the recent post feature in the sidebar. And I have to admit, I always wished that feature was available on the App. So the mobile version is an upgrade when it comes to that feature.

I do wish it would show the "recent posts" first instead of "recent threads" first.
And on mobile version, having it in a drop-down at the top of page would be nice, instead of having to scroll all the way to the bottom to see it. (at least on the main page)

The Last Posts tab in the sidebar is now first.

I'm just getting on here after a long day, so I may not be making a good statement here. But, is everyone's signature not showing all of the sudden for anyone else?

I am on chrome, it is updated. I have not checked other browsers though.

I'm just getting on here after a long day, so I may not be making a good statement here. But, is everyone's signature not showing all of the sudden for anyone else?

I am on chrome, it is updated. I have not checked other browsers though.

Yes it was reported earlier and it was configured incorrectly.

Signature display is an option for users, you may set them inside your profile
https://insurance-forums.com/community/account/preferences

Thanks

Louis, have you gone into your CP, scrolled down to Preferences and ticked off Signatures? If not, try that. Worked for my sig.

Back