Site Upgrade & Facelift Coming Up This Weekend! (Sunday, October 8th)

Tyler, I am a heavy Chrome user and have been for years. Auto-update is good but not definitive. Some updates can only be achieved by clicking the 3 dots and choosing Help, About Google Chrome.

Don't ask me why it is this way but it is.

I have to manually update my wife's Chromebook every month or so because she won't do it.

Val, the top button isn't working for me. The page acts like it wants to do something (URL bar refreshes) but I don't go to the top. This is my Windows 10 laptop with Chrome. Haven't tried on Chromebook.

Last edited:
Tyler, I am a heavy Chrome user and have been for years. Auto-update is good but not definitive. Some updates can only be achieved by clicking the 3 dots and choosing Help, About Google Chrome.

Don't ask me why it is this way but it is.

I have to manually update my wife's Chromebook every month or so because she won't do it.

Thanks for the tip Bob. I checked and it seems to be the current version. Maybe I will just have to use Firefox to access the forum instead of Chrome.

I keep getting pop ups asking me to join the greatest insurance community in the world. I thought maybe I had been logged out, but it happens while I'm still logged in.

Sorry, I'm not a fan so far, but will get used to it. Bad timing as this is an important resource for agents right before AEP / OEP.

My two big gripes are:
1. I have to scroll all the way to bottom to reply to a thread. Unless I'm missing something.
2. "Go to first unread" is not on mobile version, and have to scroll all the way down.

If anyone has any suggestions, please offer.

Sorry, I'm not a fan so far, but will get used to it. Bad timing as this is an important resource for agents right before AEP / OEP.

My two big gripes are:
1. I have to scroll all the way to bottom to reply to a thread. Unless I'm missing something.
2. "Go to first unread" is not on mobile version, and have to scroll all the way down.

If anyone has any suggestions, please offer.

1. Even in old forum, the reply box was on bottom. Do you need a button to click and send to advanced editor ?
2. The "Go to first unread" is working as expected. I just tested on mobile and desktop and the screen goes right to the new post.

We're working a LOT to address all the feedback we're getting, then trying to accommodate and adapt the popular features we had in other forum, but then we also need to prioritize what needs to be implemented from all that feedback. Not everything can be copy/pasted :)

Continuous feedback like yours is of course helpful and I appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Val.

1. Even in old forum, the reply box was on bottom. Do you need a button to click and send to advanced editor ?
2. The "Go to first unread" is working as expected. I just tested on mobile and desktop and the screen goes right to the new post.

We're working a LOT to address all the feedback we're getting, then trying to accommodate and adapt the popular features we had in other forum, but then we also need to prioritize what needs to be implemented from all that feedback. Not everything can be copy/pasted :)

Continuous feedback like yours is of course helpful and I appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Val.

In the old system, I chose a preference in the options menu to show the most recent quotes at the top of the screen. I'd love that back. Also, I never had to scroll down, with this chosen option, the reply button was at the top of the screen. Both allowed NO scrolling. This feature would be at the top of my wish list.

In the old system, I chose a preference in the options menu to show the most recent quotes at the top of the screen. I'd love that back. Also, I never had to scroll down, with this chosen option, the reply button was at the top of the screen. Both allowed NO scrolling. This feature would be at the top of my wish list.

What kind of quotes, do you mean the most recent posts ?

I will look into adding a reply button soon ?

EDIT: A reply button is added on top right of the first post.
Good night.

Last edited:
Back