SNL Counselor Evaluations ??

I love how you contact customer service with various companies and ask for assistance and it takes them an hour to assist. If company reps. Can't explain it how can agents? Tough deal
Or how you keep getting transferred to the wrong department, each time having to say what you want or having to tell your agent # each time. After 4 tries you finally land at the department you wanted....only to have the call drop. :mad:

Last edited:
I’m sure most carriers, and nearly no staff at these companies understand FE agents or there consumers. I told someone at a major player once instead or coming to a IMO convention and touting your product ride with a top producer for a day it’ll change both our worlds for the better.

I’m sure most carriers, and nearly no staff at these companies understand FE agents or there consumers. I told someone at a major player once instead or coming to a IMO convention and touting your product ride with a top producer for a day it’ll change both our worlds for the better.

That’s the truth. We were visiting the home office of a major FE carrier. They were talking about adding email notifications for NSFs.

Or maybe text notifications. We really tried to make them see the texts would be better.

But when tried to explain that Social Security billing would solve all those problems and more, they had the deer in the headlights look.

There is a major disconnect with the carriers and what we actually go through in the field.

Ironically were talking about the same insurance company here.

I wonder if these companies know that they could corner the market with the right product but maybe they don’t want to because there’s only so much final expense they really want to take on.

Ironically were talking about the same insurance company here.

I wonder if these companies know that they could corner the market with the right product but maybe they don’t want to because there’s only so much final expense they really want to take on.

That is the issue with a lot of carriers.

Some dont want millions upon millions of premium.

Their cash reserves can only sustain a certain amount.

Not every carrier is looking to really grow production year after year.

Which I dont really understand.

Then you have a carrier like Trans that would love to grow, but simply doesnt get it.

SNL's newsletter announces: Counselor Evaluations are Now Available!

I pulled up the from on the agent portal. It is a from for the client to evaluate how the agent performed. One of the questions is, "Do you see the “Family and Pet Protection Plan” as a valued benefit to your family?"

SNL is going to sell pet insurance????
For what it's worth, changed the wording and it no longer says anything about pet protection. I used the form last week in a service situation, got four referrals and made a sale. It works.

I've heard clients say that Transamerica will ask about our customer service and how they would rate us, when trans has called for an APS.

For what it's worth, changed the wording and it no longer says anything about pet protection. I used the form last week in a service situation, got four referrals and made a sale. It works.
Now.. It makes sense.. I thought we goign to start selling Pet Burial Insurance... :)

Back