Sr. Life DRAMATICALLY Increases Commission %'s!

I’m saying using a carrier for only 5% of your business usually leads to problems with agents rolling debt from company to company. Improvements for a captive model are great but many agents struggle carrying tons of companies vs a focus on 3-4.

If you write 5% of your business with super-preferred, and the super-preferred rate is the cheapest rate you have, then how in the world do you roll business away from a cheaper premium to a more expensive premium?

I do agree with writing for several companies. I don't do it. Way to complicated for me. I like things simple and easy. I do admire new agents who attempt it though.

So it isn't just the cheapest rate agents want? :/ man this place confuses me. I thought we were supposed to have all the companies to give our clients in every situation.

So it isn't just the cheapest rate agents want? :/ man this place confuses me. I thought we were supposed to have all the companies to give our clients in every situation.

Only when our IMO’s say that’s what we should do.

That's about right before commissons were raised. I can offer 100% to people who write 2 apps per 30 days. And offer much more % to serious producers.
It all depends on what kind of production an agent brings to the table.
If anyone is doing 100k+ per week I can put you in touch with Ron, company president.

If there was actually an agent out there that did $100k+ per week they certainly wouldn't need any help getting in touch with anyone. I would think that agent would be very famous!

Latest posts

Back