Stand Alone Dental Plan

Most oral benefits are bought independently from insurance and most protected children already have their oral protection through a take a position alone family plan....

Hello, I need to get contracted asap for a standalone dental plan in Florida....

Most indemnity plans like Assurant and Medico pay the most commissions first year and then barely nothing the second year. These indemnity plans have the worst retention.

The network plans like Golden Rule, Humana, Aetna, Delta, etc. are the better plans for your clients but pay 5-10% level commissions. Network plans have the best retention.

The best network plan I've come across is with Ameritas.
- Ameritas is the 2nd largest Dental Network behind Delta Dental
- Can use any provider.
- 2,500 max limit
- no waiting periods for preventative, basic or major services
- vision insurance included w/ no waiting period
- up to 28% level commissions (new/renewal)
- 12 month advance
- paid weekly
- easy online enrollment

Dear HIC Group.

Is that Ameritas plan available in Florida and how do I get contracted? Is the 2500 benefit on the individual plan?
Are there age limitations.
Please email or post who /how to get contracted.
Thanks in advance.:)

Dear HIC Group.

Is that Ameritas plan available in Florida and how do I get contracted? Is the 2500 benefit on the individual plan?
Are there age limitations.
Please email or post who /how to get contracted.
Thanks in advance.:)

it is available in FL w/ no age limitiations. 2500 is on the individual plan. please send me a note at ssok @ thehicgroup.com and I can forward u the link to get contracted. simple process.

Dental is a waste of time, and the client never sticks. Every plan is set up where the carrier always wins, client loses.

it is available in FL w/ no age limitiations. 2500 is on the individual plan. please send me a note at ssok @ thehicgroup.com and I can forward u the link to get contracted. simple process.
Is that for a group plan? I found the individual/family plans and the max that I found was $1,500

Back