Stand Alone Dental Plan

As I stated before, there is no "secret sauce" in the dental market.

But, I'm confused, you state here on your website that the Metlife is the "Best" dental plan Best CA Dental Plan

Now it's Ameritas........for today only (?).

Then, I didn't request any contract, or information. You went digging around on my website and found my email address, and then sent me the following unsolicited email:
-------------------------------
Hello William,

I saw your note on the insurance forums. Thank you for your interest in our program. I am the National Marketing Director for TeamCorp and we have put together a really great Ameritas program for your clients that will also help drive revenue into your agency. I am confident that I have sold every dental product available in the market and this program is the best. Click on this link to view the attached overview by Troy Wood - Dental Care Presentation by Troy Wood - He is the VP of TeamCorp and will also be a contact for you.

We are offering 20% level commissions to start. As soon as you reach 25 policies you will be bumped up to 28% level commissions. Commissions are paid on a weekly basis with a 12 month advance.

I will also be here to support you and share my knowledge: scripts, sales strategies, lead sources, etc..

Appointment is online, simple and easy. To get appointed please click on this link: http://thehicgroup.usateamcorp.com/Agents.aspx . Disregard the "complete an agent interview form" and click on the "Become a Team Corp Agent Now". Your commission code is AG520

Please let me know if you have any questions at all and I will reach out to you once you are enrolled to provide you with a script and set you up with the weekly training webinars.
Seni
Seni Sok RHU, ChHC
Founder & Managing Partner
THE HIC GROUP
Health Insurance Consultants

Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | 401k---------------------------

look @ Secure1 Dental through HPA (hpainsurance.com) their
FL network = Dentemax. Its about $33 monthly per person but no waiting periods..best I've found

Back