Stephens-Matthews Marketing

Bob; what do you know about this group? I'd be interested in getting some information from you.......
Christian Professionals Worldwide

Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and want to reflect this in your professional environment as well? We are a group of God's Kids who wish to encourage each other in our relationship with God through Jesus.

I just found this thread and this website. I have been with Stephens-Matthews as an agent offering health, life, and med supps for years, and have NEVER had a problem with them. They are some of the best people I've ever worked with, and always go the extra mile to help me even though I'm not one of their very top producers. I feel that this thread is serving no purpose but to slander some good, decent people unfairly, and feel I need to speak up in their defense.

The Truth is every company has a glitch in payment of commissions now and again..It's how they respond to that glitch is really the question you should be asking. In my experience if you keep your statements and go to them directly and show them you'll always get it rectified. Company's that systematically "short" commissions don't last long.

In regards to SMM, they've been around along time but with the new changes coming in Health Care I'm banking on The Assurance Group..Sr. Products for 22years and they even passed SMM this year in Assurant Sales becoming Assurant's #1 MGA!

I work for an FMO and we do not recieve your commissions. You receive them directly.

Stephens-Matthews will collect and pay you or pay contract you so you get paid straight from the carrier. Many will tell you to never let this happen etc however it is much more efficient and less time consuming for me to get paid from multiple sources all through them.

I can count the commission errors they have had on 1 hand. 1 of the times they fixed it before I even caught the error. 1 time they sent me a direct deposit notice within an hour of me addressing it and the most recent time I was wrong and just missing a page of a statement.

My agency rarely sells Assurant any longer since they basically destroyed their health plans, they just don't compete with the likes of Cigna, Humana, etc.

The Truth is every company has a glitch in payment of commissions now and again..It's how they respond to that glitch is really the question you should be asking. In my experience if you keep your statements and go to them directly and show them you'll always get it rectified. Company's that systematically "short" commissions don't last long.

In regards to SMM, they've been around along time but with the new changes coming in Health Care I'm banking on The Assurance Group..Sr. Products for 22years and they even passed SMM this year in Assurant Sales becoming Assurant's #1 MGA!

My agency rarely sells Assurant any longer since they basically destroyed their health plans, they just don't compete with the likes of Cigna, Humana, etc.

Then I guess it's not that hard to become Assurant's #1 MGA, if folks barely write them, ha.

Back