Stephens-Matthews Marketing

Nice ride!

Cadillac_Eldorado_Fleetwood_Black_1967.jpg

It's all about the Lincoln Towncar!

So you're saying that this scenario is exclusive to SMM? Or would you say it can happen anywhere there are 1000 plus agents with multiple agencies and subsidiaries?

If you're truly unaware that it exists elsewhere I have some surprising stories for you.

I've heard/seen a lot of things in the last 8 years of doing insurance/training and consulting and most (or all) have some issues, things fall through the cracks, and people who complain about them, just like at Microsoft or the mom and pop store down the block.

Rob; question - if one of your agents started turning in 30 apps a day would you be a bit suspicious? There's a difference between knowing something is amiss but covering your ears and actively investigating something that smells wrong.

SMM is on track to do $60 million in sales this year. They have the most diversified portfolio I have seen with every insurance carrier literally begging them to take on their products. Can someone show me another M.O that can compete with that?

When I was competing in collegiate wrestling, we had a lot of nay-sayer's who wanted to bring me down in my pursuits to take the title as an individual and as a team....and I learned a valuable lesson...."Those who can....DO, Those who can't....Criticize."

Sadly, our society, government, and even our neighbors are turning into blood sucking little whiners, looking to place the blame for their failures on everyone and everything other than themselves. Entitlement, Blame, Complaining and Hand-Outs have merged into the majority now...instead of the minority. Really is sad to see.

Custom Insurance Plans/ Health Agents USA
800-554-8978
[email protected]

Nay-sayers? What's that like? LMAO!!

Good post, when you lead there's always a bulls eye on your back I suppose.

SMM is on track to do $60 million in sales this year. They have the most diversified portfolio I have seen with every insurance carrier literally begging them to take on their products. Can someone show me another M.O that can compete with that?

When I was competing in collegiate wrestling, we had a lot of nay-sayer's who wanted to bring me down in my pursuits to take the title as an individual and as a team....and I learned a valuable lesson...."Those who can....DO, Those who can't....Criticize."

Sadly, our society, government, and even our neighbors are turning into blood sucking little whiners, looking to place the blame for their failures on everyone and everything other than themselves. Entitlement, Blame, Complaining and Hand-Outs have merged into the majority now...instead of the minority. Really is sad to see.

Custom Insurance Plans/ Health Agents USA
800-554-8978
[email protected]

I'm Surprised no one has asked if you are being paid to post for SMM yet. They are the most legit M.O. out there, respect for commissions getting paid accurately & on time, fast contracting, awesome crew of people that work with them as well.

The unsuccessful will always need to find someone else to blame other than themselves though. It's never the agents fault they failed, it was SMM or the evil lead company, or whatever other excuses people make for themselves not succeeding in this business.

Actually, if you're an agent, be careful about all companies. There are two sides (or more) to every story, I know stuff that will blow your mind about all the biggies you know and love.

If You Are An Agent, Be Careful About This Company.

Back