First off, I would ask for an immediate release. If you have to wait out the 6 months, that's not a release. If you do have to wait, then you have to do what you have to do. Get with another outfit that you like and pick up companies that you don't have under SQ.
Ok thank you. In my agreement they say they don't do immediate releases

Ok thank you. In my agreement they say they don't do immediate releases
mail

[Live Webinar] How to Get Medicare Advantage Releases For 2022
TODAY, January 13th, 2:00 pm–2:30 pm Central

Tom, I am hosting a live educational webinar today at 2pm Central Time to take you through getting a release on your Med Advantage contracts.

Medicare Advantage releases need to happen in the first quarter, ideally January and February. Many MA carriers put a freeze on releases after this time.

If you want to make any FMO changes, now is the time to do it. I'm going to walk you through the process and what to expect. This is a live session, so you can also type in any questions you have and I will be sure to answer them.

Reserve Your Spot
Sincerely,

Steve

mail

Steve Spinner

Director of Medicare Advantage Sales

New Horizons Insurance Marketing

[email protected]

888-780-7676
http://www.newhorizonsmktg.com/

New Horizons, 122 W. Prairie Ave, Suite 200, Decatur, IL 62523, USA, 888-780-7676

No, the companies don't put a freeze on moving your contract after the 1st quarter. That's just crazy that he even says that! They put a freeze on moving your contract before AEP starts...somewhere around September.

No, the companies don't put a freeze on moving your contract after the 1st quarter. That's just crazy that he even says that! They put a freeze on moving your contract before AEP starts...somewhere around September.
I wouldn't have a clue. I saw this thread and got the email today and thought it fit. They've been saying they can help agents get released from MA for a while. I don't have MA contracts with them. The only reason I'll keep my MA contracts up in the future is for PDP's.

im sorry you had this experience. They are the worst. Reciprocal Agreement now required and a 2 year wait. Basically they are the bag of trash on the side of the curb waiting for the garbage man. Its a sweatshop for both investors wallets and agents physical and mental health. They prey on the elderly and the mapd cust who is confused as to what is in their plan. My advice is to avoid them.

im sorry you had this experience. They are the worst. Reciprocal Agreement now required and a 2 year wait. Basically they are the bag of trash on the side of the curb waiting for the garbage man. Its a sweatshop for both investors wallets and agents physical and mental health. They prey on the elderly and the mapd cust who is confused as to what is in their plan. My advice is to avoid them.

97% of complaints from mapd customers were against call centers like select quote and go health . I bet I saved 30 plans in 2022 for clients that were tricked to switch . Cms has done nothing to crack down on them .

97% of complaints from mapd customers were against call centers like select quote and go health . I bet I saved 30 plans in 2022 for clients that were tricked to switch . Cms has done nothing to crack down on them .

Just being honest here, they usually don't care. Most people make a switch and ignore the constant barrage of marketing until there's an issue. That makes dropping 30 from you and the small amount of agents profitable vs the 100's of plans they do daily.

It always makes you sound credible to throw a % into your argument . . . even if the number is only a figment of your imagination, and especially if no one ever challenges you.

It always makes you sound credible to throw a % into your argument . . . even if the number is only a figment of your imagination, and especially if no one ever challenges you.

Ugh. Again? Somarco I love ya, but come on. What Don says rings true enough. Maybe not 97% and more like 80% but yes this is happening. Not all call centers, but more often the case.

First AEP, if I had about half a dozen go through it with a much smaller #base, that I had to go get back either close to or during OEP, what he says can be true enough. Ok not a problem, just go get them back since mine were only about half a dozen, but holy hell...how time-consuming. Most of what Don says has been true for my uses. Maybe I'm a dick too. Highly possible in some povs I'm sure. :D

Agents who don't experience this are not new enough and don't grind, are just working referrals, or just aren't out there much or at all. Not even gonna hear "get rapport" type stuff, bc most of us do that as a given even if it takes time to build that trust. During that interim, theyre jumping like mexican beans in some cases when a call center calls them offering free stuff even if that plan doesn't cover their Rx/Doc best way possible.

Its a wild west out there during AEP and mildly so in OEP and then in every state all year long with a 5star or two, or a DST code option.

It's part of it, and doubt it will change much with the new recording/disclaimer rules, but it is what it is. I question my own sanity bc of this very thing, but it's enjoyable still for now. In a few years, AEP will just be bonus time.

And that's one reason you might despise it. The wild west part. And then Travis always says back in the day it was a wild west. News Flash, it still is. SOA didn't help much, neither will recording/disclaimer. :D

In another mood today. Blame it on hormones.

Back