Success, the lazy way

I am curious, why do ya"ll get dragged down in these confrontations, seems to be a total waste of time. I would rather watch a good hunting show with some great kill shots.
Does anyone really care how much business someone else does? One can say they do such and such and it is just talk, who cares?

While I certainly agree with you (and got a laugh out of it) have you seen this forum?!??!!?

I've learned to expect what has occurred here, totally crazy but there's a lot of good too.

idunno'boutyoubutti'dmuchratherherehowABCmakes6fiigurzand
howROBLIANOistoolazytobebrokethantohearhowRICKtakestime
awayfromhisenglishgrammarteachingdutiesuntilit'stimetagoout
andsellafewseniorsalittleMAonceinawhile...

Oops, sorry I think my ADD and took me down a notch. I can't afford that but I promise it was funny before.
Y'all, I mean all of you gentlemen are a hoot!

Can I (I mean may I ) hear (I mean read) some more about
how to make those telephone calls from home
profitably? I am broke right now waiting on an FMO to hand me "50 or 100" leads I can work as soon as I get them.
He does have them right? He will get them to me like he promised right?

Of course he will. So please as I mentioned ... fill me in on the preparation I need for dialing leads I am going to call tomorrow. I have to set appointments for SNP then, and I really want to prepare now, to do it right. If you don't mind.

If you do mind , then just keep on going, because it is extremely entertaining and enlightening either way.

Yep. I believe it and expect it. There is a good mix of information and entertainment here. Big happy family.

---------------

I want the golden goose! I will buy your lunch!

I am curious, why do ya"ll get dragged down in these confrontations, seems to be a total waste of time. I would rather watch a good hunting show with some great kill shots.
Does anyone really care how much business someone else does? One can say they do such and such and it is just talk, who cares?

I agree with you about respondees going off on tangents when we are trying to get info to an issue or question. Especially the friendly, non-insurance banter. It would be more professional and helpful if agents stuck to offering advice.

But, I disagree with you about how much business someone writes. I realize they are all sales people (meaning you cut their claims to 1/4 :)), but, if they are good at what they do, they can give tips to help us improve. And, isn't that why we're reading these posts in the first place.

Latest posts

Back