Success, the lazy way

I'm basically semi-retired off my book of business. I need to write the occasional deal to replace drop-off but that's it. How 'bout you? Looking for your next lead? If you're buying internet leads, don't worry about your book - you won't have one. Then you'll be like the other "experts" here - 15 years in the biz and staring at their inbox.

I'm basically semi-retired off my book of business. I need to write the occasional deal to replace drop-off but that's it. How 'bout you? Looking for your next lead? If you're buying internet leads, don't worry about your book - you won't have one. Then you'll be like the other "experts" here - 15 years in the biz and staring at their inbox.

I am sure your are semi retired.

Its funny I sometimes run into you semi retired guys and there is always the story about how you closed this deal and that deal. Sometimes the stories are legit but they were 20 years ago.

I have a good block of group business along with steady sales with both individual & group. I have only lost 2 group clients in my 10 years and they were both to AOR's. I will be getting one of them back this 4th quarter.

I am always looking for the next lead. I don't care if it comes from my website, cold calls, referrals, or anywhere else.
Oh sure I could sit back and coast on my current block but forget that.

The only people that coast on there current block is the semi retired guys.

Do you even remeber what its like to be hungry for new business?

Let me add one more thing I have taken at least a dozen group accounts from agents like you.

I am sure your are semi retired.

The only people that coast on there current block is the semi retired guys.

Once again, it's either you're or you are.

Also, it's their not there. Their is possessive (meaning something you have or own) and there is a direction.

Honestly, you might be god's gift to insurance sales, but you express yourself like a moron.

Threre are ESL classes at Community Colleges. Consider improving yourself. It would serve you well.

Rick

I just realized, I started this thread and I'm not even involved in the argument, SWEET!!!!!!

:laugh:

Once again, it's either you're or you are.

Also, it's their not there. Their is possessive (meaning something you have or own) and there is a direction.

Honestly, you might be god's gift to insurance sales, but you express yourself like a moron.

Threre are ESL classes at Community Colleges. Consider improving yourself. It would serve you well.

Rick

GEE Rick did you get point

Maybe you should go be a teacher.

I am having a debate with one guy that is already retired.
The other can only discuss the English language because he has nothing of value to add.

I guess if you want to learn how to clip coupons or to write proper English these two guys are the ones to talk too.

Am I in the right forum? I thought this forum is about insurance and insurance sales.

GEE Rick did you get point
I don't understand the statement or question. There is no punctuation so it makes no sense. Did you want to write, "Gee Rick. Did you get the point?" If so, then I could understand it.

My point is that if you want to say you are a professional, write like one. If you sound like an ***, what do you think people will assume?

As far as semi-retired, I too work as little as possible. I earn in the 6 figures and perhaps put in 10-15 hours a week. Sorry, during MA "season" I do work much harder.

Learn to express yourself and people will think much more of you.

Rick

idunno'boutyoubutti'dmuchratherherehowABCmakes6fiigurzand
howROBLIANOistoolazytobebrokethantohearhowRICKtakestime
awayfromhisenglishgrammarteachingdutiesuntilit'stimetagoout
andsellafewseniorsalittleMAonceinawhile...

Oops, sorry I think my ADD and took me down a notch. I can't afford that but I promise it was funny before.
Y'all, I mean all of you gentlemen are a hoot!

Can I (I mean may I ) hear (I mean read) some more about
how to make those telephone calls from home
profitably? I am broke right now waiting on an FMO to hand me "50 or 100" leads I can work as soon as I get them.
He does have them right? He will get them to me like he promised right?

Of course he will. So please as I mentioned ... fill me in on the preparation I need for dialing leads I am going to call tomorrow. I have to set appointments for SNP then, and I really want to prepare now, to do it right. If you don't mind.

If you do mind , then just keep on going, because it is extremely entertaining and enlightening either way.

Latest posts

Back