Suggestion on Medicare FMO

Stay away from Gordon
I’d suggest Premiersmi.com. They have excellent customer service. I’m a direct recruiter for them and would be happy to help you. You can go to my MedicareMillionaire website and there is a link there for access to contracting.
You started posting here as if you want to help people. Now all you do is shill and recruit.

Maybe you don't quite sell enough yourself?

Rick

You need a contract?
You need some clients or are you not a millionaire?

It must be my mistake. I thought you actually sold insurance rather than pimping contracts. Your credibility has taken quite a hit. How do we believe that you successfully sell insurance when clearly you need the override from others?

I have a contract through Premier but because of your constant recruiting I would tell anyone to stay away from them.

Rick

You need some clients or are you not a millionaire?

It must be my mistake. I thought you actually sold insurance rather than pimping contracts. Your credibility has taken quite a hit. How do we believe that you successfully sell insurance when clearly you need the override from others?

I have a contract through Premier but because of your constant recruiting I would tell anyone to stay away from them.

Rick

I’m multitasking. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

More like a fraud.

Rick

I don't know if I'd go that far.

A bit annoying to have anyone pimping contracts who has a Medicare book smaller than most of us? Sure.

A bit annoying to have someone pimp a "system" that basically boils down to: "Telemarket and set vague appointments"? Sure.

But most "systems" are old news. Direct mail? Been there done that. Sell Medicare by phone? You aren't as revolutionary as you think - I did my first e-app in 2011 from my walk-in-closet turned into "office" of my tiny 2 bedroom apartment (my early days...). You didn't invent it. Use telemarketers from the philipines? Yeah, you aren't the first - and neither was I.

But what makes you use the term fraud?

He has just morphed into the rest of them... they need to do it to build their downline... it'll fade (hopefully - for the sake of the forum).

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd go that far.

A bit annoying to have anyone pimping contracts who has a Medicare book smaller than most of us? Sure.

A bit annoying to have someone pimp a "system" that basically boils down to: "Telemarket and set vague appointments"? Sure.

But most "systems" are old news. Direct mail? Been there done that. Sell Medicare by phone? You aren't as revolutionary as you think - I did my forst e-app in 2011 from my walk-in-closet turned into "office" of my tiny 2 bedroom apartment (my early days...). You didn't invent it. Use telemarketers from the philipines? Yeah, you aren't the first - and neither was I.

But what makes you use the term fraud?

He has just morphed into the rest of them... they need to do it to build their downline... it'll fade (hopefully - for the sake of the forum).

Your absolutely right. I'm building my downline. Many here do it. This attack is not one bit unexpected either. It's what people on this forum. It's fine with me. I'm going to keep helping. I'm going to keep posting and recruiting and touting the hundreds of videos I put out at Medicaremillioniare.com which do nothing but help agents. For each of you that attack me, which is very, very, very few, there are hundreds that tell me I've made a difference for them in a positive way.

Even if the amount of people that attack me were tens times more than actually do, I wouldn't change anything I do. I'm quite satisfied with the contribution I make to my fellow agents. As I said, I'm going to keep at it. As a matter of fact; other than being a bit annoying, I find the attacks quite humorous.

I've watched people on this forum for many years tear each other up. Harass each other. Challenge others to physical confrontation. It's a joke to attack someone trying to help other agents and work hard to build a business. That's all I'm doing, and to repeat it one more time; I'm going to keep doing it.

Here are 3 FMO's you might want to look at. There are lots of perks out there if you look around. :yes:

Senior Market Design
Free 1,000 piece DM lead drop for every 12 issued Med Supp/FE policies(any combination and can be spread over more than 1 month), National CSG for Med Supps that shows all companies. They have many more companies available than they show on their website.

Precision Senior Marketing - Insurance FMO | Senior Insurance Marketing
Free 1,000 piece DM lead drop for every 10 issued Med Supp/MA policies(any combination and can be spread over more than 1 month),
National CSG for Med Supps, MA, FE, HIP that shows all companies, CRM

Eldercare Insurance Services |
Free 1,000 piece DM lead drop for every 20 issued Med Supp/MA policies(any combination) per month, CSG for Med Supps, MAPD, PDP, FE, HIP on companies they offer, Website, free data lists, CRM, and more.

All 3 pay street, answer the phone, have open release policies and are easy to deal with.

Is Senior Market Design a 2 man shop? The website scares me.

Is Senior Market Design a 2 man shop? The website scares me.
I don't know how many work there. I've been using them for 5 years and they don't scare me. Aaron and Jared are great to deal with. They offer good contracts and they have the free lead program. That's all I need from them. They do what they say and I highly recommend them. :yes:

Back