T-65 Telemarketing Scirpt

I agree with Frank Johnson! (Blazing Saddles referebce).

I'm only households with wome ages 70-77. They have received a bunch of increases in their med supps over the years and are receptive to other offers. T-65 for me is a waste of time.

However, I'm not as old as Frank so I'm not yet writing Medicare plans on my clients' children. (not the proper punctuation on "children".)

Rick

I really think what you meant to say is that you are not as successful as I am and able to keep your clients long enough for their children to reach Medicare age.

Before you point out errors, see above.

T-65 is probably a waste of time to try and market too. BUT if you do get one person to buy that is 65, I have found that they know tons of other ppl turning 65. T-65 people buy by referral.

I really think what you meant to say is that you are not as successful as I am and able to keep your clients long enough for their children to reach Medicare age.

Before you point out errors, see above.
I did not find any errors in your post, only in mine.:biggrin:

My clients are all childless anyway.

Rick

Another reason that I think marketing to the 67+ club as Frank mentioned is that everyone, carriers, FMO's, independent agents, are all gunning for the T65 market. So, the client is bombarded by info when they age into Medicare.

Another reason that I think marketing to the 67+ club as Frank mentioned is that everyone, carriers, FMO's, independent agents, are all gunning for the T65 market. So, the client is bombarded by info when they age into Medicare.

That's true. It's also good to market a little off the beaten path in more rural areas as well, which often are underserved by agents.

In my area T65s are bombarded with solicitations so I also don't market to them. I find they end up buying based on name recognition ie AARP, BXBS, Mutual of Omaha, etc.

When I find them a few years later they have learned all MS plans are the same and saving a little (or a lot) with a company they may not recognize the name of is worth it. Plus, they get me and my personal, local service and not just a telephone number.

In my area T65s are bombarded with solicitations so I also don't market to them. I find they end up buying based on name recognition ie AARP, BXBS, Mutual of Omaha, etc.

When I find them a few years later they have learned all MS plans are the same and saving a little (or a lot) with a company they may not recognize the name of is worth it. Plus, they get me and my personal, local service and not just a telephone number.

That's the truth! I ran into a 55 year old lady last night that bought a 10-year level term policy from State Farm of all places. She was paying about three times too much in premium PLUS she thought it was a regular whole-life policy. She thought the agent told her she could renew it every 10-years at the same premium. I can actually sell her a 20-pay and include return of premium for the amount she is paying. But she liked State Farm.

Like a good neighbor!

I could not disagree more.

The T-65 Market is where the money is.

The trick... Call 4 or 5 months before their birthday. This far ahead, they have not even thought about Medicare. When you get 2 or 3 months before their birthday they are overwhelmed with info.

Make sure to contract with a couple of reputable companies. I dont suggest carrying products with little name recognition, even if you think they are better.

And the T-65's are open to 401k rollovers, looking for life insurance, and have dozens of friends that need your help!

Go get em, and make sure to cross sell!

I could not disagree more.

The T-65 Market is where the money is.

The trick... Call 4 or 5 months before their birthday. This far ahead, they have not even thought about Medicare. When you get 2 or 3 months before their birthday they are overwhelmed with info.

Make sure to contract with a couple of reputable companies. I dont suggest carrying products with little name recognition, even if you think they are better.

And the T-65's are open to 401k rollovers, looking for life insurance, and have dozens of friends that need your help!

Go get em, and make sure to cross sell!

So do you sell products to T-65's or are you just a marketer?

Back