T-65 Telemarketing Scirpt

I could not disagree more.

The T-65 Market is where the money is.

The trick... Call 4 or 5 months before their birthday. This far ahead, they have not even thought about Medicare. When you get 2 or 3 months before their birthday they are overwhelmed with info.

Make sure to contract with a couple of reputable companies. I dont suggest carrying products with little name recognition, even if you think they are better.

And the T-65's are open to 401k rollovers, looking for life insurance, and have dozens of friends that need your help!

Go get em, and make sure to cross sell!

I'm sure all of what you say is working well for you. I couldn't help but chuckle when I read it though. It sounds like a recruiting pitch to a new agent. I have never heard an agent who actually sells Med Supp insurance say that the T-65 market is "where the money is". More power to you if that is where the bulk of your business is.

For me personally, trying to pitch several products at the same time has not been that successful. It wears out the prospect, they get tired of listening to the agent are stop paying attention. At that point they just want the agent to leave.

When I go on a Med Supp appointment I sell the policy and briefly mention other products, leave them some information and tell them we can discuss those at a later date like when I deliver the policy.

If it is a LTC appointment then that is where my emphasis is.

However, I use a very soft, conversational sell.

I have never had a client that had "dozens of friends" let alone that many that "need my help". People in Ohio must have a lot more friends than people in Missouri.

I never ask a new client for a list of people who I can contact. I would never give an agent that information that I had just met. To me a real referral is something that an agent has earned by providing excellent service.

I'm sure all of what you say is working well for you. I couldn't help but chuckle when I read it though. It sounds like a recruiting pitch to a new agent. I have never heard an agent who actually sells Med Supp insurance say that the T-65 market is "where the money is". More power to you if that is where the bulk of your business is.

For me personally, trying to pitch several products at the same time has not been that successful. It wears out the prospect, they get tired of listening to the agent are stop paying attention. At that point they just want the agent to leave.

When I go on a Med Supp appointment I sell the policy and briefly mention other products, leave them some information and tell them we can discuss those at a later date like when I deliver the policy.

If it is a LTC appointment then that is where my emphasis is.

However, I use a very soft, conversational sell.

I have never had a client that had "dozens of friends" let alone that many that "need my help". People in Ohio must have a lot more friends than people in Missouri.

I never ask a new client for a list of people who I can contact. I would never give an agent that information that I had just met. To me a real referral is something that an agent has earned by providing excellent service.

Well you obviously cant ramble about other products without discussing medicare…

But before the sales pitch it’s a MUST absolute MUST that you ask….

Are you still paying for your Life Insurance….

Are You happy with the interest rate your getting on your savings…

If you went into the nursing home last week, do you have a plan that would help with the cost….

After you have asked all the right questions you then pivot to Medicare…. After the sale you say:

“Well I see that you have no life insurance”

Or, “If there was a program that could yield you a higher interest rate than what you are currently getting but still protect your money from losses, would that be something you would be interested AT LOOKING AT FURTHER?”

Also, we have contracted with an indemnity product… Guaranteed Trust Life, has a good one…. It pays the hospital co pay when your admitted…. We sell bundles of this stuff…. Average cost is like $20 a month and you add some extra cash in you pocket…. Not to mention the retention rate when you have more than one policy placed in the house….

And Referrals…. If your not getting 3 or 4 referrals in every house YOUR CRAZY! Or they might of seen no value in your presentation… I hope Your Crazy!

Latest posts

Back