Ted Cruz Going on Obamacare

You do know the Daily Currant is satire, right?

Does it matter?

Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her front porch, it was a SNL skit. She is still remembered as having said it.

Anyone declaring now will not be President.

When was the last time a candidate who was well known before the actual primaries won? Bush, and before Bush, Bush? And even W. was pretty obscure until the primaries. I seem to recall McCain and others being bigger names leading up the primaries. I'd take a page from the Democrats. Clinton and Obama were unknowns until the primaries actually got under way and they did well in a few states. Anyone announcing right now is just signing up for an extra year of body blows to their reputation and character. Unless all this is just a publicity tour before the speaking tour after the election, I'd bide my time and wait until the end of the year or even next year before announcing.

The only issue with waiting is fundraising. Now that it takes a billion dollars to run for president they have to get started early.

Plus, there are 5 primary debates between August and December of this year.

----------

Does it matter? Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her front porch, it was a SNL skit. She is still remembered as having said it. Anyone declaring now will not be President.

I guess when they do an SNL skit with Cruz saying he masturbates to the Bible it may gain some ground.

And I agree, anyone declaring now won't win, but in the next 2-3 months we'll see several more declare.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Old Ted must have smelled something very traumatizing today. Now he's saying that his family might not enroll in Obamacare, LOL.

Story: Ted Cruz

:goofy:

He probably just figured out he makes too much money and/or does not qualify. That shows how little he knows about all of this.

Cruz is described by several prominent people in recent NYT piece as 'brilliant' and 'ruthless.'

He is well-educated.

If political experience is not a criteria I have no doubt Cruz is intellectually qualified to be president.

I disagree with him on 90% of what he says and would not support his candidacy, but if he did win, he could 'run' the country. I could never say that about Palin or Cain.

I simply don't see where the electoral numbers are for him that would make him a viable candidate. The numbers were there for Romney, but he ran a terrible campaign.

One thing about Cruz is that he just isn't 'likable.' Of course neither was Nixon (so I'm told) and it hard to win when people don't feel like you're the kind of guy they would want to have a beer with.

Hillary and Cruz have a lot of personal traits and characteristics in common.

If Hillary wins we have the first woman president. If Cruz wins we have the first Canadian president. (I wonder if there are any 'birthers' on the left!! ??)

One thing about Cruz is that he just isn't 'likable.' Of course neither was Nixon (so I'm told)

Guess what the most requested photo from the national archives is???

You guessed it.......President Richard Millhouse Nixon and Elvis Aaron Presley.

As a History Major I can say with confidence Nixon wasn't all that bad. Did you know he was a Naval Officer during WWII? Nixon walked the walk unlike the cats of today.

Latest posts

Back