Telemarketing Leads-A new system that I just tried !

How quickly do you send the leads out once you have harvested the data from the prospect? Is it sent by email or fax? Do you maintain a database that can be accessed by your agent/client for the generated leads?

thx.

Somarco,
Yeah, I think I talked to you personally! the leads are sent out the same day. So is an AC calls til 8pm then at 8pm that AC will send the leads to you. Also, a fax or email that is customizable is sent to the lead instantly by the caller. We have templets or you can design one
We prefer to send the leads via email.

we do not maintain a database that can be accessed by client. Something to think about though! We do have an inhouse data base that stores all contact info. So if something is lost by the agent, then we can resend it.
Gary

Send a test trial for 10 free leads so we can test the quality of prospects! We should not have to spend that upfront fee if we are buying leads in packs.

If you claim your leads are legit and good quality then back them up by providing us a free trial..

Send a test trial for 10 free leads so we can test the quality of prospects! We should not have to spend that upfront fee if we are buying leads in packs.

If you claim your leads are legit and good quality then back them up by providing us a free trial..

Now, I always like something for free, but since when should a company provide 10 free leads to try them out? Do you give your customers free insurance to try it out?

Now, some sort of guarantee would be nice. As such, I would expect:
- Customer information is correct
- Customer acknowledges he requested the call / info
- Customer doesn't bite my head off for calling him.

Face it, customers forget they talked to someone, or, you talk to the hubby, the caller initally talked to the wife. Nothings perfect, but you can't expect 100% of the people to be waiting by the phone either.

Develop a metric, whatever it is. If not met, then some sort of reimbursement, say 50% of the fee charged. Heck, they are leads, time and effort was put into getting them, real cost was involved, but shared risk is nice.

Dan

"since when should a company provide 10 free leads"

The CEO of HometownQuotes offered 10 free leads to ALL members of this Forum earlier this year. And Hometown has been around for a while, where as you are just starting.

You have to realize that if you want to become a player, you need customers. If your product is as good as you say (and I hope it is)...you'll have more business than you ever imagined. That $89 fee is preposterous for someone to pay to a company with ZERO results to show.

Sorry to sound harsh...but I truly am trying to help and I sincerely hope you succeed.

Last edited:
"$89 fee is preposterous for someone to pay to a company with ZERO results to show."

/nod

Exactly MiBiz,

89 dollars upfront is ridiculous and these are not mortgage leads. At least in other industries they give you free leads before you commit. I'm not going to be the pig but would like feedback from you guys if these are legit leads........

Just to clarify, I have nothing to do with this telemarketing business. I'm just curious why the only way to try something out is always to provide something for free, with no commitment for future business.

That said, I'll take some free leads!!!!! But I'll also understand that I don't get them.

Dan

What might be a good move is to offer no set up fee for first X amount of agents form this forum. If the leads are solid and service reputable you can go from there.

Understand the fee but again as a new service with no rep. your going to have a hard time getting that fee from experienced agents with out solid results to back it up.

Good luck with it thoe.

The $89 fee is to cover at least a portion of the cost of securing contact information. This has already been covered.

The calls are made to business owners, not residential prospects.

These are exclusive leads for $10. Not a bad price in my estimation. Right now I have some things that are working well and I don't want to get away from something that works. I am considering his offer, but it will be a few weeks or months down the road.

Personally, I have never had much success with telemarketed leads. This form of interruption marketing has never worked well for me. I am willing to consider this may work as well as my current operation (and possibly better) than permission based marketing with shared & filtered internet leads.

I get a minimum $5 to $1 return on my internet lead investment. I would expect the same (or better) from this kind of marketing.

One reason I am considering this is I want to do some group presentations to employees but that may not happen until after the first of the year. This may be a good way to get in front of 10 - 30 employees . . . or it may not.

And no, Gary. We have not talked yet but that does not mean we wont.

Back