Telemarketing Leads

Umm..no....seriously, he emailed me at 2 am last night saying he went ballistic on dumbasses....it was pretty funny reading this morning. It's not really about selling more though, it's about keeping that $ hit on the books...ya feel me?

I've read, and said, a lot of dumb stuff on this forum, but that seriously takes the cake.

I just switched to a 2 month advance so I don't have chargebacks anymore...:twitchy:

I'd pay cash...since that's what I've done for the last 15 years. Debt is risk...me no likey debt risk...

I agree but, if you have the cash then why use your own money, if it's interest free, put the money for the car aside in something that earns any amount of interest and BAMM.

Anyone that can't budget money should be as earned if they can. I can be as earned now easily, but I can't find a reason to. I'd rather have my money and pay myself weekly.

I don't disagree with you guys, but to me it's like having $500k in an IRA (or investment vehicle of your choosing) and still carrying a mortgage. People do it all the time and there's nothing wrong with it, just not for me. I know the argument, earn 12% and your mortgage is only at 4%...just not in my blood...to quote every life insurance salesman's favorite radio personality Dave Ramsay, "the borrower is slave to the lender" (I do know that it is in fact a Bible scripture)

I'm a debt free type of person and whether we treat it as such...advances are debt

Back