Telemarketing Leads

I don't disagree with you guys, but to me it's like having $500k in an IRA (or investment vehicle of your choosing) and still carrying a mortgage. People do it all the time and there's nothing wrong with it, just not for me. I know the argument, earn 12% and your mortgage is only at 4%...just not in my blood...to quote every life insurance salesman's favorite radio personality Dave Ramsay, "the borrower is slave to the lender" (I do know that it is in fact a Bible scripture)

I'm a debt free type of person and whether we treat it as such...advances are debt

I'm completely debt free also. I just pay myself each week from business account. It's not like a loan to me.

I don't disagree with you guys, but to me it's like having $500k in an IRA (or investment vehicle of your choosing) and still carrying a mortgage. People do it all the time and there's nothing wrong with it, just not for me. I know the argument, earn 12% and your mortgage is only at 4%...just not in my blood...to quote every life insurance salesman's favorite radio personality Dave Ramsay, "the borrower is slave to the lender" (I do know that it is in fact a Bible scripture) I'm a debt free type of person and whether we treat it as such...advances are debt

Yup I agree, but the client is paying the loan, well kinda sorta. I agree with the mortgage thing, if mortgage is paid off and you can't work due to a disability or whatever ya still have a place to live and it's a very stress free feeling. Although mine isn't paid off, I need all the right offs I can get, I dunno.

Yup I agree, but the client is paying the loan, well kinda sorta. I agree with the mortgage thing, if mortgage is paid off and you can't work due to a disability or whatever ya still have a place to live and it's a very stress free feeling. Although mine isn't paid off, I need all the right offs I can get, I dunno.

You need a better accountant, just sayin if you need a mortgage for the write off, you're doing something wrong, lol

----------

I'm completely debt free also. I just pay myself each week from business account. It's not like a loan to me.

For me it's the whole chargeback stress...especially in our field. I get those damn NSF letters and a couple of months ago, I'd lose sleep over that crap. To me it's just not worth it.

You need a better accountant, just sayin if you need a mortgage for the write off, you're doing something wrong, lol ---------- For me it's the whole chargeback stress...especially in our field. I get those damn NSF letters and a couple of months ago, I'd lose sleep over that crap. To me it's just not worth it.

Bro I wish, I just finished an audit for 2010 and I owe 62k, if I told what we do for right off you would laugh, my kids are paid models for one, my guy is good I just make too much profit, that is why I know have a off shore company in panama to help with right offs and I'm starting a non profit also.

Bro I wish, I just finished an audit for 2010 and I owe 62k, if I told what we do for right off you would laugh, my kids are paid models for one, my guy is good I just make too much profit, that is why I know have a off shore company in panama to help with right offs and I'm starting a non profit also.

Call me...I can give you some pointers...I need to open a preschool soon...California is ripe for the picking! I'd be happy to "help" you set that up ;)

Call me...I can give you some pointers...I need to open a preschool soon...California is ripe for the picking! I'd be happy to "help" you set that up ;)

Haha, the idea is I still kinda get to keep my money. The off shore company is going to be the biggest help, cuz the off shore company will be the lead company and it will charge me retail for leads, like $18.50 to $35 bucks a lead, at 150 leads per day it's a nice little right off. Then the other off shore company will be an insurance company that will sell me business insurance at a fair market premium per month, the catch is the off shore company can't touch the premium for at least five years, but they can invest it. It's the little things.

Haha, the idea is I still kinda get to keep my money. The off shore company is going to be the biggest help, cuz the off shore company will be the lead company and it will charge me retail for leads, like $18.50 to $35 bucks a lead, at 150 leads per day it's a nice little right off. Then the other off shore company will be an insurance company that will sell me business insurance at a fair market premium per month, the catch is the off shore company can't touch the premium for at least five years, but they can invest it. It's the little things.

Not a bad idea...don't think I'd post it on a public forum with my real name as a screen name though...doh

And I could show you some P&L's that would make you change your mind about preschools

Not a bad idea...don't think I'd post it on a public forum with my real name as a screen name though...doh And I could show you some P&L's that would make you change your mind about preschools

It's all legal, I won't be hiding anything that is the beauty of it. It's all hypothetical anyway. I think I would want to own an insurance company first, you just need 250k liquid in an escrow account, and then obviously a bunch of other stuff I know nothing about, hehe

It's all legal, I won't be hiding anything that is the beauty of it. It's all hypothetical anyway. I think I would want to own an insurance company first, you just need 250k liquid in an escrow account, and then obviously a bunch of other stuff I know nothing about, hehe

Only 250k...really..hell it only takes 2 mil liquid to start your own bank...I hear mortgage lending is on the rise...let's do that!!!

Back